Tampa Hurricane tiem!

It keeps edging a little further south now with each update.

1664308812669.png
edit: And since most of the models have it even further south, the official path likely be moving soon as well.

Its barely sprinkling here. Give it 12 hrs minimum.

View attachment 16608
I dont even know where the fuck you live man, "Florida" is it really a state? Ya'll shipping migrants from Texas to Marthas Vineyard por que, I mean my uncle does live in winter springs but still

damn he's been retired since the 80s... I wouldve moved to thailand cause... lot less than a $5 million pineapple platation he's got going at 95

Last edited:
@Mr. Argumentor your new ride safe from the storm?
Maybe? Was hoping a couple neighbors had bugged out so I could park in their driveway, but no luck there. It's in between yards, away from the driveway
No matter where it is, yes. It's really not going to be that bad here.
The one caveat to that statement is that we have four 50-60+ year old water oaks in our yard. I'm surprised the one in the backyard is still standing when the weather is nice.
I wouldn't be shocked if one of them dropped a limb as big around at the base as a five gallon bucket.

One is directly over the driveway, another is directly over the house, the worst one is aimed at the neighbors

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Getting some wind gusts. Virtually no rain. I've driven home from work in weather worse than this. We'll see how it looks in a couple hours.

1664372780_image_mmthumb.png

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
jesus... Tampa bay is empty?

Just talked to my parents in NAples.

All the water is there.

They're 16 stories up, the one window without storm shutters has a view of an interior bay.

Cars and shit floating by.

I think their cars are going to be fucked. The Jag XK for sure, prolly my mothers Lexus too, which may be fine after it can dry out.