How to avoid being caught fellating a dog when they're not allowed in your apartment

Wait seriously how do you have a dog in an apartment complex that only allows cats? How the hell do you walk him? Where does he go to play outside? Now I am even more confused

I'm not trying to be an ass, but do you really think they believe the robot dog story?

How could a robot dog produce a sound that is as loud and crisp as your dog's bark. Developing the sound in studio is one thing, but having it sound right through a plastic speaker is another matter altogether.

/theac

Because i can have the robot dog stream an mp3 file from my computer, and when it does that it plays through his speaker AND my computer speakers....so...lets say last night i was playing battlefield real loud and didnt turn my sound down, when he plays the mp3, it will get blasted from my studio speakers which can be real loud!

Wait seriously how do you have a dog in an apartment complex that only allows cats? How the hell do you walk him? Where does he go to play outside? Now I am even more confused

We walk her after office hours in the dark ;-)

90% of the time she potties on pee pads strategically placed throughout the house

Because i can have the robot dog stream an mp3 file from my computer, and when it does that it plays through his speaker AND my computer speakers....so...lets say last night i was playing battlefield real loud and didnt turn my sound down, when he plays the mp3, it will get blasted from my studio speakers which can be real loud!

Dont you think it would be more obvious if just as these ppl are inspecting, you just so happened to leave your computer speakers up loud. Which just so happens to be connected to a robot dog that you blame real barks on? lol

We walk her after office hours in the dark ;-)

90% of the time she potties on pee pads strategically placed throughout the house

bwahahhaahaha, this is all to familiar now. My good friend michelle bought a dog in an apartment that didnt allow dogs/animals at all. It was a puppy and very very hairy. She also didnt have enough time for the dog so it never got trained properly. They finally got a tip from a neighbor when they came by to inspect there was piss, crap and hair on the carpet, lol. I told her to tell them that she drinks a lot, lol

The complex allows both cats and dogs but only certain buildings are allowed to have dogs. Ours is not one of those buildings yet strangely enough to the two buildings flanking ours allows dogs. :thrawn:

I'm not trying to be an ass, but do you really think they believe the robot dog story?

How could a robot dog produce a sound that is as loud and crisp as your dog's bark. Developing the sound in studio is one thing, but having it sound right through a plastic speaker is another matter altogether.

/theac

If there's one thing I'm really good at it's lying through my teeth. :p They can't prove it unless they come in and catch the dog there and they can't come in without 24 hours written notice or they're in violation of the lease as well.

The complex allows both cats and dogs but only certain buildings are allowed to have dogs. Ours is not one of those buildings yet strangely enough to the two buildings flanking ours allows dogs. :thrawn:

ahha, im pretty hung over today. I was wondering how in the hell they are going to walk a dog in a neighborhood the prohibits them, lol. sawry

still think you guys are going over board, :fly:

Also i just found this
Webcam Surveyor is complete webcam software that combines video
surveillance and video capture tools. With this software you can
record all video activity, work as a motion detector, program
alerts to be trigged by events (send a e-mail or upload images to
FTP site when detects a movement). This makes it possible for you
to observe remotely whatever activity your camera captures. The
built-in file browser allows to easily organizing captured images
and video clips. Webcam Surveyor is supported video and audio
codec's like: MJpeg, DivX, Mpeg-4 and MPEG Layer 3 (MP3), WMAudio
Encoder (WMA). Also with Webcam Surveyor you can capture sequence
of images with an interval of time of a second to 59 hours.

So i will be installing that and wont have to worry about pressing record because it will auto record all motion through the camera to a single file :D

ahha, im pretty hung over today. I was wondering how in the hell they are going to walk a dog in a neighborhood the prohibits them, lol. sawry

still think you guys are going over board, :fly:

I was pretty annoyed with them when they told us we couldn't have dogs. Seriously, the two closest buildings to ours allows dogs so why the fuck wouldn't ours? :tard: Ding dongs.

hey if you're gonna do something wrong at least do it right :D

So what are you going to do with all the potty spots of hers and possibly any animal smells?

It's the cat's fault! one black and white cat is registeed with the office. He's old and going senile so he has accidents and likes to chew holes in the carpet. ;)

It's the cat's fault! one black and white cat is registeed with the office. He's old and going senile so he has accidents and likes to chew holes in the carpet. ;)

These apartment people aren't dumb, they've heard your stories before plenty of times. :eek:

Wow, I couldn't stand being inside your place when you only had two ferrats and 3 cats. I couldn't breathe in there now if I had to.

These apartment people aren't dumb, they've heard your stories before plenty of times. :eek:

C'Mon now....according to the aibo frappr http://www.frappr.com/aibos I am the ONLY registered owner of an Aibo in Gurnee, IL. :-/ So...do you REALY think ANYONE ELSE HAS EVER claimed they have a robot dog in this apartment complex??? Seriously! I think we are going to win this battle!

Last edited:
C'Mon now....according to the aibo frappr http://www.frappr.com/aibos I am the ONLY registered owner of an Aibo in Gurnee, IL. :-/ So...do you REALY think ANYONE ELSE HAS EVER claimed they have a robot dog in this apartment complex??? Seriously! I think we are going to win this battle!

No thilly. The fact that you are hiding 5 other animals. FUCKING FIVE I can understand one or two... but they are really going to know.