How to avoid being caught fellating a dog when they're not allowed in your apartment

Zengirl, I know what will make you feel better! Let's talk about our love of the Min Pins.

::wiggle::

:heart:

I did discover something the other night when I was taking Lu for a walk... if her collar rests at the bottom of her neck, she's a maniac on a leash, however, if I put her collar at the very top of her neck at the base of her head, she walks like the perfect puppy.

She also loves skateboards, if SchmilK is riding his skateboard, she wants to run along side with it. I think it's time for me to invest in some rollerblades so she can run during our walks... I just cant' run as fast as her.

:heart:

I did discover something the other night when I was taking Lu for a walk... if her collar rests at the bottom of her neck, she's a maniac on a leash, however, if I put her collar at the very top of her neck at the base of her head, she walks like the perfect puppy.

She also loves skateboards, if SchmilK is riding his skateboard, she wants to run along side with it. I think it's time for me to invest in some rollerblades so she can run during our walks... I just cant' run as fast as her.

That was on the Dog Whisperer! But I didn't think it would work for Diego because he's into pain and would just choke himself out. I will have to try that!

That was on the Dog Whisperer! But I didn't think it would work for Diego because he's into pain and would just choke himself out. I will have to try that!

We get a lot of good tips and tricks from Caesar... and I completely disregard that whole "don't try this at home" thing. :fly:

Like they really think they're going to show all of that stuff on television and nobody is going to try it for themselves. :fly:

so, where is the video?

It didn't play out IRL as it did in my head :( I had Lucky setup to bark when a pantleg with a white sock was recognized, and he barks when a cat walks past him, and he barks when LuLu walks in front of him...it worked great in the test run but dangit, Lucky just sat there when the service guy came, he didn't even look at Lucky, went straight to the utility closet, asked me if the flooring was the same in teh bathroom as it was in the kitchen, and then he changed the filter and left. :( Stupid webcam monitor program didnt even start recording when the service guy walked by :( So....MISSION SUCCESS! WE STILL GET TO LIVE THERE but the internet will have to wait for another visit in order to get a good video out of it :(