How to avoid being caught fellating a dog when they're not allowed in your apartment

SchmilK

Flaccid Member
Jun 22, 2005
Marklar
₥0
So our apartment complex allows one dog or cat under 30 pounds...well...we have 5 cats and a dog... :eek: So our lease ended today and we renewed it for another year and they are comign on friday to do an inspection. :( We asked the office if our apartment could have a dog and they said our building is cats only. WTF...that sucks, so we told the office we got a robot dog, which is true. We also said that I have the robot dog programmed to bark when the cat runs by it just to keep the cat on its toes ;) So I was originally going to bring our MinPin to work and record it barking in the sound booth, but, there isnt time because i wasnt expecting an inspection any time soon...but Firday it is, so i sat with our audio guy and looked through some stocked audio samples and found a Samoyed bark that we were able to increase the pitch on, then edit the barks they gave to match how LuLu the MinPin barks! :D Its freakin sweet...darn close to the same thing....So about a month ago an apartment person was walking around putting notes on the doors and when they hit our door the dog barked once....sarah grabbed her and shut her up but then a few seconds later the paper started to jiggle as if they were TRYING to get the dog to bark. Our cover for that is the cat ran in front of the robot dog and it barked and they tried doing it again but the cat was gone so the dog didnt bark. ;)

So here's the plan...Sarah is taking 4 cats and the dog to FlyNavy's new apartment early in the AM, then mike is going to hang at the apartment till they get there for the inspection. I have a camera hooked up to my video card pumping out audio/video to the internets through windows media encoder, i and 2 of my friends are going to watch that until they come in the apartment, which at that time i will start to record when they come in for the internets viewing pleasures :D , i'll be able to remote control Lucky from work and make it play this dog bark mp3 from my computer...the sounds will come from Lucky's (robot dog) speaker AND from my computer which will be turned up :D :D :D :D OMG its gonna be sooo freakin awesome!

I'm even thinking of telling the 2 friends that I heard some shady people talking outside the other night talking about looting apartments during the day while people were at work, so i'm gonna tell them to call me if/when they see someone getting in our crib! ROFL LMAO HAHAAHAHAHAHA! Omg tricks all over the place!

Here's the sample i'm using.

Do you think it will work???

http://home.comcast.net/~Aibo.Lucky/dog01.mp3

I almost started reading that whole thing again, maybe its cause I have never really lived in an apartment complex but I dont see the big deal or why you would go threw all that trouble, lol.

Holy crap thats awesome and complex. :lol:

FlyNavy is moving out???

Yup....got a place over a doctor's office in the next town over on Tuesday...but...he has no water or gas until saturday so he's staying with us for $39.95 a night with free internets and free cable tv until they turn that stuff on! :eek:

I almost started reading that whole thing again, maybe its cause I have never really lived in an apartment complex but I dont see the big deal or why you would go threw all that trouble, lol.

Our apartment complex allows one animal...dog or cat...BUT our building only allows cats...NO DOGS...each additional animal is $250/month...so no way in hell we're telling them we have 5 cats...In order to get around this, they have to see one cat when they come inspect the apartment for damages.

Damn, all the apartments I ever lived in didn't really care about pets; even the ones where pets were forbidden.

This is....complicated.

Damn, all the apartments I ever lived in didn't really care about pets; even the ones where pets were forbidden.

This is....complicated.

For a while it wasn't a big deal but last year they came in without notice while I was on a business trip and found two extra cats and a ferret. They were going to evict us but I BSed them into believing that the cats belonged to my brother that was staying over while I was gone and the ferret was going to a shelter very soon.

We came up with a way to hide the kitties but I had to smuggle the free rats into California. :(

Our apartment complex allows one animal...dog or cat...BUT our building only allows cats...NO DOGS...each additional animal is $250/month...so no way in hell we're telling them we have 5 cats...In order to get around this, they have to see one cat when they come inspect the apartment for damages.

cool, why go threw all the audio video trouble trying to record sound bites, record them inspecting, neighbors watching the house and all that jive though?

I guess I am missing the point of the extra schhhhtuff.

cool, why go threw all the audio video trouble trying to record sound bites, record them inspecting, neighbors watching the house and all that jive though?

I guess I am missing the point of the extra schhhhtuff.

Because the dog barks and if the neighbors complain about it or they hear her while putting letters on the door we can claim it's the robot dog. As for using the LuLu cam to watch the apartment...well for starters it'd be nice to know they're not going through our shit but also because we want to know when they're done so we can bring the aminalz back from my place.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but do you really think they believe the robot dog story?

How could a robot dog produce a sound that is as loud and crisp as your dog's bark. Developing the sound in studio is one thing, but having it sound right through a plastic speaker is another matter altogether.

/theac

Because the dog barks and if the neighbors complain about it or they hear her while putting letters on the door we can claim it's the robot dog. As for using the LuLu cam to watch the apartment...well for starters it'd be nice to know they're not going through our shit but also because we want to know when they're done so we can bring the aminalz back from my place.

I dont see them buying a robot dog story when you walk your dog to poop and he decides to bark, lol.

"So uhhhhhh I was walking my robot dog so he could drop off some extra battery acid and he saw a robot cat and went nutz" :fly: