Thread How much did you make and what was your first job?

Somewhere back there I also had another job washing dishes at a restaurant but I only lasted a couple weeks. Probably because I hated it and didn't really care if I did things right, but I think the final straw was the night they told me to go refill the big soup pot at the salad bar.

Somebody had brought in the old one and I was to refill it with this new one. Well, I didn't realize what I was carrying was an insert to just set in that big oversized Crock-Pot type thing that kept the soup hot. I just figured it was a bucket of soup and I poured it in there right on the heating coils and hot metal and stuff. That shit started hissing and burning and steaming and smoking all through the dining room while it was full of people eating. I ruined the soup for the night and probably the big Crock-Pot too, as well as irritated plenty of diners.

I wasn't asked back.

my mom was super cool. she pretty much adopted my daughter and allowed me to further my education. i was required to provide financial support in return.
i guess i came too quick that night. you're right, though! condoms! damnnnn!

Wow it's so amazing that your mom was there to help and support you. Yay Pacojas Mama!
I guess you didn't last with your baby mama?
How's your daughter? Bet she's mad pretty

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and pacojas
Wow it's so amazing that your mom was there to help and support you. Yay Pacojas Mama!
I guess you didn't last with your baby mama?
How's your daughter? Bet she's mad pretty

yeah,.. mom to the rescue! my daughter is one of my favorite persons ever. just a bright and funny woman these days with a son and daughter.
IMG_3128.JPG
(she and her son)

and ohhh yeah,.. her mother was wayyyy too ghetto for me. my daughter recently thanked me for demanding custody, haaa! :D

Last edited:
yeah,.. mom to the rescue! my daughter is one of my favorite persons ever. just a bright and funny woman these days with a son and daughter.
View attachment 894
(she and her son)

and ohhh yeah,.. her mother was wayyyy too ghetto for me. my daughter recently thanked me for demanding custody, haaa! :D
What's her #?

View attachment 894
(she and her son)

Omg you're a PeePaw?
SEXIEST GRANDPA EVAAAAR

She's soooo pretty!!!! Good job Daddy!!

Ok so you got full custody of her and raised her with your mom? That is so fucking amazing. I have the biggest smile on my face and the upmost respect for you right now.

Did your baby mama at least clean up her act?

Sorry if I'm asking so many questions absolutely fascinated, tell me to back off if I'm asking too much

My first (non paper route) job was building cleaner in a small IT firm my mom worked for.
My boss was a hot Italian bombshell with a body like Sophia Loren!!!
I'll never forget the time she changed clothes in the stall while I was right there mopping the ladies room floor.
I saw nothing but imagined everything. She kept throwing clothes onto the top of the stall wall and talking to me about Christmas break.
Pretty sure I needed a change of underwear after that.

Omg you're a PeePaw?
SEXIEST GRANDPA EVAAAAR

She's soooo pretty!!!! Good job Daddy!!

Ok so you got full custody of her and raised her with your mom? That is so fucking amazing. I have the biggest smile on my face and the upmost respect for you right now.

Did your baby mama at least clean up her act?

Sorry if I'm asking so many questions absolutely fascinated, tell me to back off if I'm asking too much

although we remained friends the mother never got her shit together. my mother took her in for awhile, but the mean streets kept calling her back.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
My first (non paper route) job was building cleaner in a small IT firm my mom worked for.
My boss was a hot Italian bombshell with a body like Sophia Loren!!!
I'll never forget the time she changed clothes in the stall while I was right there mopping the ladies room floor.
I saw nothing but imagined everything. She kept throwing clothes onto the top of the stall wall and talking to me about Christmas break.
Pretty sure I needed a change of underwear after that.

just changed myyy underwear! love them Italian women! :D

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes