Thread How much did you make and what was your first job?

My first job was as a caddie at the Mendakota Country Club. $12-15 a round cash under the table.

Caddieshack could have been a biography.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
My first job was as a caddie at the Mendakota Country Club. $12-15 a round cash under the table.

Caddieshack could have been a biography.

Ever have that moment when something flashes you back.

Apparently, the old golf course has a drone video. A gazillion memory engrams just unlocked.

Other than yard work, my first job was working nights at a local church - answering phones, locking up buildings, things like that. Whatever minimum wage was back in the late 70s. One perk of the job was that when I locked the church up, I was able to play the pipe organ - hearing Yes, ELP, etc. blasting out through an empty stone church is quite stimulating. Not sure that was what the choirmaster (or whatever he was called) had in mind, but was cool.

yeah,.. mom to the rescue! my daughter is one of my favorite persons ever. just a bright and funny woman these days with a son and daughter.
View attachment 894
(she and her son)

and ohhh yeah,.. her mother was wayyyy too ghetto for me. my daughter recently thanked me for demanding custody, haaa! :D

hey, she wouldn't happen to be FwB with a lazy-eyed motherfucker, would she?

oh yeah I did babysitting from when I was like 13-14+ through HS, washed cars over the summer, etc. the gas station was just my first legit on-the-books job.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Well shit, I didn't know ya'll were going to add babysitting at like 12-13 as your first job haha!

Count me in for babysitting. I JUST turned 11 & my mom decided that I should watch my newborn brother when she felt like it.
So, a lot.
I didn't get paid.

He was colicky & I ended calling my best friend's mom over so many times. I hated him for a few years because I was burdened with him.

I babysat for other people's kids off and on until like 15.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
ewwww,.. i hope not, lol

msJP1CM.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas