How do you like your sub?

I'm a hater of Quiznos too. I think their subs are pretty bland and way too expensive. Capriotti's is good stuff, but since I can't get it here I go to Subway if I want a sub. Ohio doesn't have good sub shops really. I can't wait to be back on the east coast where a cheesesteak is a cheesesteak and a meatball is a meatball.

They opened up an authentic Philly style cheesteak place down the street from me, remind me to take you and Dan there when you make it back this way. And by authentic I mean that if you don't order it 'wit' and 'whiz' they take you out back and beat you.

Oh, throw Wawa on the sub list, I love their Turkey BLT's.

I need food now. Or I could go camp out at the airport til tomorrow morning and drink myself full.

I have only seen Quiznos and Subway. 2 foot long subs for $8 from Subway is a good deal, but we went to Quiznos for lunch today. I had the beef brisket with BBQ on wheat. Very very tasty if a bit expensive :(

I hate toasted bread too, tears up my mouth

I'm ready to blow up Quizno's due to their commercial currently, it pops a blood vessel in my skull every time I see it

[Dumbass]"That's prime rib! Prime rib is the king of all the meats!"[/Dumbass]

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:rant:

hahah, that commercial kills me too :lol:
prime rib sucks to boot

You're obviously stupid.

I think you must have a shitty Quiznos in your area or something. We have that problem with Subway. The one closest to our house is God awful. If you drive a few miles out to the next closest one, its fine.

I think you must have a shitty Quiznos in your area or something. We have that problem with Subway. The one closest to our house is God awful. If you drive a few miles out to the next closest one, its fine.

I've been to several. First of all, I HATE the bread and toasting it makes it worse. Second, it all tastes very bland outside of the copious amounts of sauce they install. Third, its way too fucking expensive for the crappy food you get.

[/rant]

I've been to several. First of all, I HATE the bread and toasting it makes it worse. Second, it all tastes very bland outside of the copious amounts of sauce they install. Third, its way too fucking expensive for the crappy food you get.

[/rant]

How do you feel about Panera again?

[/rant]

I dont mind quizno's but to pay 9 bucks for a sub it better be freakin amazing, which is why I never eat there.

This place down here has this deal for a really good pressed Cuban(large), a bag of chips or donut or honey bun(whatever they have available) and a can of soda for 5 bucks even, best bet around here.

[/rant]

I'm with you. I've been to many Quiznos' in several different states. I've never found a good one. I think the bread is terrible too. Also, I hate that they put sooooo much meat or whatever on the sub. The meat is usually dry and bland and with that much it becomes nearly impossible to eat more than a few bites. I like a sub with sufficient meat and toppings on it, but geez. There is a limit. Who needs to eat that much food at once? It's a testament to the glutony of America, and that's why those commercials really piss me off. I guess I should quit ranting too.

I'm a hater of Quiznos too. I think their subs are pretty bland and way too expensive. Capriotti's is good stuff, but since I can't get it here I go to Subway if I want a sub. Ohio doesn't have good sub shops really. I can't wait to be back on the east coast where a cheesesteak is a cheesesteak and a meatball is a meatball.

and a crab cake is a crab cake!

They opened up an authentic Philly style cheesteak place down the street from me, remind me to take you and Dan there when you make it back this way. And by authentic I mean that if you don't order it 'wit' and 'whiz' they take you out back and beat you.

Oh, throw Wawa on the sub list, I love their Turkey BLT's.

Where do you live?

I live just north of baltimore, and it takes me about an hour and change to get up to Philly - there's this place Leo's that's pretty well known just off 95 for the best cheesesteaks on the planet

edit: about 9 bucks gets you a 18 inch cheesesteak

edit 2: here's the address http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=12200497

Last edited: