How do you like your sub?

Where do you live?

I live just north of baltimore, and it takes me about an hour and change to get up to Philly - there's this place Leo's that's pretty well known just off 95 for the best cheesesteaks on the planet

edit: about 9 bucks gets you a 18 inch cheesesteak

edit 2: here's the address http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=12200497

I'm up in Frederick, this place is downtown at the corner of 2nd and Market. I gotta tell you, I have been to Philly to have an 'authentic' cheesesteak, this is as close as you're gonna get without a 2-3 hour drive.

Obviously female, since I use my subs for such things. I hate girls that are subs just because they have flat personalities that interest nobody, and get so desperate that decide they're willing to take orders as apposed to actually expressing something.

That's actually my main thing. I love a sub that can express herself, her desires and her thoughts, her emotions in a clear and helpful way without violating my authority.

Someone with a reasonable enjoyment of pain, without a huge threshold of it though. Reward is clearlky the best way to shape behavior, but punishment is a good tool to have too. Some girls are just impossible to punish. They love the fact that you want to punish them so much that you'd have to do some kind of permanent damage to them to overwhelm it. That's clearly not the idea in a master-slave relationship. But a girl who you spank once and she starts crying isn't much fun either.

In contrast to what you'd expect, I also like a sub with a strong personality and a willingness to fight. Partially because it can be more of a challenge ... and mostly because having a slave waffle about her decision to serve you sucks.

And of course, a nice thin waist and round ass are big pluses. I'm not so much of a titties man. If she has some of her own gear that fits her that's nice too.

84559e8e924933.jpg

Turkey, spicy mustard, lettuce, oil, and LOTS of salt.

Tuna on wheat. Lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, and jalapenos.

And, for the record, Capriotti's has the best turkey sub around. Too bad they're only up by Delaware and out in Las Vegas.

I don't have a problem with the Quizno's bread and I enjoy it toasted. I'd rather spend six bucks for a 6 inch at Quizno's that has twice the meat as a foot long at Subway for the same price. I'd rather fill myself up on meats than bread so I don't eat at Subway unless there's literally nothing else around. Quizno's may be pricey for the size but you get more food and Subway is just a ripoff entirely. There's no meat in their subs. None.

Never been to the other two but I dunno why there's so much hate on the Quizno's bread. I'll get one without toasting one of these days and see if I can figure it out.

I don't have a problem with the Quizno's bread and I enjoy it toasted. I'd rather spend six bucks for a 6 inch at Quizno's that has twice the meat as a foot long at Subway for the same price. I'd rather fill myself up on meats than bread so I don't eat at Subway unless there's literally nothing else around. Quizno's may be pricey for the size but you get more food and Subway is just a ripoff entirely. There's no meat in their subs. None.

Never been to the other two but I dunno why there's so much hate on the Quizno's bread. I'll get one without toasting one of these days and see if I can figure it out.

So what you're saying is that when it comes to meat you prefer girth over length.

Obviously female, since I use my subs for such things. I hate girls that are subs just because they have flat personalities that interest nobody, and get so desperate that decide they're willing to take orders as apposed to actually expressing something.

That's actually my main thing. I love a sub that can express herself, her desires and her thoughts, her emotions in a clear and helpful way without violating my authority.

Someone with a reasonable enjoyment of pain, without a huge threshold of it though. Reward is clearlky the best way to shape behavior, but punishment is a good tool to have too. Some girls are just impossible to punish. They love the fact that you want to punish them so much that you'd have to do some kind of permanent damage to them to overwhelm it. That's clearly not the idea in a master-slave relationship. But a girl who you spank once and she starts crying isn't much fun either.

In contrast to what you'd expect, I also like a sub with a strong personality and a willingness to fight. Partially because it can be more of a challenge ... and mostly because having a slave waffle about her decision to serve you sucks.

And of course, a nice thin waist and round ass are big pluses. I'm not so much of a titties man. If she has some of her own gear that fits her that's nice too.

Ya, I just wanted to quote that. :lol:

Tuna on wheat. Lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, and jalapenos.

And, for the record, Capriotti's has the best turkey sub around. Too bad they're only up by Delaware and out in Las Vegas.

yeah I botched my original post saying they started in Maryland, when they really started in Delaware.

They seem to get a other location every year - they've even got a joint in Florida now

http://www.capriottis.com/images/newmenu.htm