How do you like your sub?

the last time I got the black angus it was a disgusting gristle bomb and I've not been back since

atlanta bread company is way better than any sub shop imo

ATL Bread Co. is pretty good stuff. ABC special might be on the lunch menu for me today.

I'm a hater of Quiznos too. I think their subs are pretty bland and way too expensive. Capriotti's is good stuff, but since I can't get it here I go to Subway if I want a sub. Ohio doesn't have good sub shops really. I can't wait to be back on the east coast where a cheesesteak is a cheesesteak and a meatball is a meatball.

Ok, I know this wasn't an option but definately the Philly at Westshore Pizza.

There is this little place called Tony's that just opened up in downtown Clearwater on 60 that is prolly the best I have had in years. If your ever down there it is right across from the suntrust bank building and whatever you get is completely amazing, even the pizza by the slice. They get most of there food shipped in from New York daily so that its authentic

There is this little place called Tony's that just opened up in downtown Clearwater on 60 that is prolly the best I have had in years. If your ever down there it is right across from the suntrust bank building and whatever you get is completely amazing, even the pizza by the slice. They get most of there food shipped in from New York daily so that its authentic

Dammit now I'm hungry.