Ontopic Hot Deals Thread

With the exception of the flapril household, the home of every one of my friends in this area that has a garage has at least one car parked in the garage regularly.

Nobody uses the garage for a car anymore. Like anywhere...

not totally true. Here in Chi, with all the salt over the roads all winter, mine is a Garage truck. Here you can tell which cars live outside vs. garage. The Rust Belt sucks!

It's also sweet in a down pour or blizzard to be able to get in your vehicle in the garage, & head out into the weather. All the farms I'm looking at have to have an attached garage.

She didn't say she didn't agree with me, just that she would like to park our car in there. However, as I stated, this is in every neighborhood - rich or poor.
What are we arguing here?

Rich people have bigger garages and can totally park their cars in the garage.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Not true at all. Maybe where you live. But most other places people actually use them to keep their cars out of weather, crime, etc, etc. I know plenty of places that don't even allow street parking at all.

:haaay:

Here you have to call the non-emergency # and give them the plate # if there's going to be "an" overnight on the street. It's so bad that when you seal your driveway you have to call as well.

Every year at various town meetings people are asking, Can't the cops just deduce if the driveway still has the damn flags & sign up because it's just been sealed that they don't write the damn ticket????

Even here only about half of people use them for cars. I need to reorganize mine so I can get my van back in now that summer is here.

Even here only about half of people use them for cars. I need to reorganize mine so I can get my van back in now that summer is here.

maxresdefault.jpg