Ontopic Hot Deals Thread

Not sure what changed on this,

https://www.frys.com/product/9344150

9344150.01.prod.jpg
9344150.02.prod.jpg

But over the weekend, 2 day sale, it was $499, and with a promo code down to $349. I picked one up. I'd seen it before a couple mos ago on a 1 day mark down at $349, but was all 'meh' about it so I looked up some reviews a couple days later. Eventhough they were all good, they were limited in number. So I looked to see where they're made.

Google the mfrs address. ;)

If you're interested, use a spam email account and you'll get a daily promo #. You'll need that # to get the ridiculous markdowns.

The Frys.com free shipping/delivery schedule is the easiest I've ever worked with. 15 seconds online and it's scheduled.

• Enter your phone #, click enter.
  • If this is you, click the day/time below when you want it delivered, then click enter.
  • Thx, see ya then.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Last call for a free medium Papa Johns pizza. All you have to do is sign up for a new account, and then use a code I give ya.

You know, if you just call Papa John's, or any other place that has deals like that, ON THE FUCKING TELEPHONE, and mention said deals they'll give them to you. You don't actually need an account or your secret code. Especially if you ACTUALLY TAKE YOUR ASS THERE IN PERSON, and slip the ACTUAL REAL PERSON TAKING YOUR ORDER a couple bucks they could use for diapers or pot or something. They can just push a button and make it happen you know. All this internet order, secret discount code shit is a hoax, but you already knew that.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
You know, if you just call Papa John's, or any other place that has deals like that, ON THE FUCKING TELEPHONE, and mention said deals they'll give them to you. You don't actually need an account or your secret code. Especially if you ACTUALLY TAKE YOUR ASS THERE IN PERSON, and slip the ACTUAL REAL PERSON TAKING YOUR ORDER a couple bucks they could use for diapers or pot or something. They can just push a button and make it happen you know. All this internet order, secret discount code shit is a hoax, but you already knew that.
Why not just bypass the middle man and slip them pot filled diapers.

Why not just bypass the middle man and slip them pot filled diapers.

You are a damn genius.

Too bad you can't slip them pot filled diapers while never leaving the comfort of your lazy couch.

Or wait!......you could hang the diaper on your smarthome Nest video enabled doorbell. Of course that would involve actually getting off your ass and doing something so nah....fuck that.

You can just call them to get a free pizza? Sure. Good luck with that.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
You are a damn genius.

Too bad you can't slip them pot filled diapers while never leaving the comfort of your lazy couch.

Or wait!......you could hang the diaper on your smarthome Nest video enabled doorbell. Of course that would involve actually getting off your ass and doing something so nah....fuck that.

nZLFarX.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Global-Cro...round-7-Fluted-Blade-NEW-IN-BOX/153006877193?

The G-48 is the one with the "granton" blade edge.

Usually $100 or more. Japanese. This will be the 3rd Global knife I've got. Super light, thin blade, easy to use for hrs. Wicked Sharp. Like "didn't see that coming" sharp. Holds an edge pretty long. I've gone yrs without having to sharpen or even touch up my other 2. A harder, thicker blade would be better for cutting through bones. I've got a couple larger German chefs knives that do that wonderfully, but for non-bone cutting, I'm stoked this will arrive monday.

$76.20 to your door.

G-48.jpg