Ontopic Hot Deals Thread

I still fail to care about 4k. :iono:

The way you look I can understand why.

holy shit GIF

Apparently lots of people conflate 4k with HDR and higher refresh, so I can see why they're so hot and bothered about it.
I almost never watch movies. And even if I do, I'm watching the MOVIE, not in awe of how many pixels are turning on and off. 4k/8k/384k are all diminishing returns. IMHO, we only care cause we're supposed to.

I almost never watch movies. And even if I do, I'm watching the MOVIE, not in awe of how many pixels are turning on and off. 4k/8k/384k are all diminishing returns. IMHO, we only care cause we're supposed to.
So what's your biggest TV in the house? 1080p gets blurry real quick at bigger TVs

I'm actually guessing that you might not watch anything on a TV at all and you're watching it on tiny phone screens, where of course 1080p is fine

Am proud, wouldn't have guessed there was some tech nonsense you wouldn't buy into.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum and fly