Ontopic Hot Deals Thread

Costco has these heavyweight, lined, USA-sourced/made hoodies for $40. Quite nice and cut well.

They also have full grain belts (Timberland) for $15. Not quite as nice as the $15 full grain belt I got there like a decade ago.

Last edited:
Costco has these heavyweight, lined, USA-sourced/made hoodies for $40. Quite nice and cut well.

They also have full grain belts (Timberland) for $15. Not quite as nice as the $15 full grain belt I got there like a decade ago.
Full-grain is so nice. I might hit that deal. Thanx!

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Full-grain is so nice. I might hit that deal. Thanx!
It's shockingly hard to find a full grain belt for even $50. That decade-old belt is still my everyday belt, stabbed an extra hole in it a few months ago, due to the leather stretching, with an awl and no problems.

This new one will replace the shit belt I got for work out of necessity.

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
Do you fill the holes back in when you get fat again?
Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII and Strings
Damn I want those.
yeah.... so do i, but id need 8.

My price point for affordability is right around 6 bucks a TB, and SAS is where its at. Actually works in my favor cause i can get super high hour SAS drives for cheap, but since theyre sas even though the hours are high they still have tons of life left in em

yeah.... so do i, but id need 8.

My price point for affordability is right around 6 bucks a TB, and SAS is where its at. Actually works in my favor cause i can get super high hour SAS drives for cheap, but since theyre sas even though the hours are high they still have tons of life left in em
I'd only need 3. :p