GAY Holy shit, its applesauce.

I just think it's weird to call anyone dear whatever. I just don't use that word so often. To me it's just icky and all the people on forums I see using it are REALLY fucking annoying. Everyone else is just like "oh hey, my kid did such and such" or "my daughter is being a douche today" rather than all these abbreviations. To me abbreviations like that are indicative of people who spend way too much time on the internet discussing a specific topic.
I thought it was darling

I just think it's weird to call anyone dear whatever. I just don't use that word so often. To me it's just icky and all the people on forums I see using it are REALLY fucking annoying. Everyone else is just like "oh hey, my kid did such and such" or "my daughter is being a douche today" rather than all these abbreviations. To me abbreviations like that are indicative of people who spend way too much time on the internet discussing a specific topic.
if it makes you feel better my Disney people always said it meant Disney X.

I loved it also when people said not-so-DH (not so dear husband).

But I don't care if people use acronyms or not. Doesn't creep me and I know it's a faster to write DH than husband. Really I don't even think about what the D stands for (whether it be dear, darling, disney, doofus....)

You read my mind.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and Domon
e legend my ass. I remember and her husband when they used to post on nn. that dude would get super rustled if he thought anyone was trying to give her attention
yeah no I didn't. I post over there for like 3 seconds. Half the time I was just being stupid with Matt Damon posts. NN is like the 83629485737 million forum me and my wife have posted on and because of her looks she gets attention everywhere. So nah mate, ya full of shit just trying to start shit.

e legend my ass. I remember and her husband when they used to post on nn. that dude would get super rustled if he thought anyone was trying to give her attention
Nah it wasn't about someone giving me attention as you put it. It was more that e-rage was festering because that site was pure retardation & he just didn't handle that well like us pure retards did. Lool

Oh my Lord (catching up on posts), I would NEVER, EVER join a lame ass mom group, unless they were my friends before babby , or something. I don't really care about other moms because all families have their own way of doing shit & that's the LAST form of discussion I want to have with someone I barely know.

A FAR superior idea would be to have a mom's drank group. We all get together and drink some tequila & maybe some margaritas & escape from the momism.

Nah it wasn't about someone giving me attention as you put it. It was more that e-rage was festering because that site was pure retardation & he just didn't handle that well like us pure retards did. Lool
the hell are you talking about? I never raged on NN. Get your shit straight woman.

the hell are you talking about? I never raged on NN. Get your shit straight woman.
You blacked out & raged alllll the damnt time. You just don't remember. Cuz blackouts. But yea, I held your spirit fingers tight and we got thru it.

The moms group I joined was mostly to socialize my kid and give me something to do. I'm not the sitting home type and I don't want that for my children. I want them to be social and to like others. It's not like I joined a group of people who all wanted to parent the same way. I joined a group of people who went to the park together or had group play dates at their homes or went for stroller walks together. It gave me people to socialize with that were in similar circumstances. I'm not sure how that's awful.