GAY Holy shit, its applesauce.

The moms group I joined was mostly to socialize my kid and give me something to do. I'm not the sitting home type and I don't want that for my children. I want them to be social and to like others. It's not like I joined a group of people who all wanted to parent the same way. I joined a group of people who went to the park together or had group play dates at their homes or went for stroller walks together. It gave me people to socialize with that were in similar circumstances. I'm not sure how that's awful.
It's awful and you're awful and everyone's awful!

I did this too but that group never amounted to much. I joined a moms night out group that was tons of fun though and helped battle my mom loneliness depression. Luckily I also made some really good friends through church that supplied the play groups and friends for kids.

It's awful and you're awful and everyone's awful!

I did this too but that group never amounted to much. I joined a moms night out group that was tons of fun though and helped battle my mom loneliness depression. Luckily I also made some really good friends through church that supplied the play groups and friends for kids.
to be fair, that does sound pretty awful. Group stroller walks is exactly what i picture when i think about awful.

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce
to be fair, that does sound pretty awful. Group stroller walks is exactly what i picture when i think about awful.
It's really not. It's more let's meet at the park so the kids can run around and we can sit and have adult conversation.

My boys have started doing push ups everyday. If nothing else at least maybe they'll be short but strong like their dad.