GAY Holy shit, its applesauce.

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
Marklar
₥54,428
Congrats on not being murdered by the indigenous wildlife yet.

Here's whats happened since you've been gone.

1) April finally got her surgery to become a boy
2) The forum has been invaded by retards that make liam and zrh look like teddy bears
3) i done got married and made another human being
4) Mr asa done got married
5) Fly and april certified their beard ceremony
6)something else, who knows.

2) The forum has been invaded by retards that make liam and zrh look like teddy bears
How many weeks is peanut? When do you find out sex? I'm hoping at my ultrasound on the 18th. (I'll be 16 weeks at that point so they should be able to tell)

How many weeks is peanut? When do you find out sex? I'm hoping at my ultrasound on the 18th. (I'll be 16 weeks at that point so they should be able to tell)
I think they have you beat by a week or two, you guys talked about this... Pregnancy brain?

I think they have you beat by a week or two, you guys talked about this... Pregnancy brain?
I think she's officially 4 weeks ahead of me since the doc bumped my due date but I don't remember. Also, shut up you don't know cause your uterus shriveled up when your heart turned black and cold.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138 and APRIL

18 this week. We find out the sex on the 18th.

:D:D:D thx for the UF podcast! Congrats to you and Peanut on the microchip!!

that may change though, we're finding a new doc.
The most important thing to consider is the hospital where they will deliver the baby.

Also when you make the appointment, tell them the 18 week gestation so they can book an anatomy ultrasound. Done ideally at 18-20 weeks.

The most important thing to consider is the hospital where they will deliver the baby.

Also when you make the appointment, tell them the 18 week gestation so they can book an anatomy ultrasound. Done ideally at 18-20 weeks.
yep. thats what was scheduled with the old doc for the 18th.

Old doc was an hour late for every appointment, the office was dirty (biowaste containers overflowing onto the floor, it was really disgusting), and was "Fake" for lack of a better word. Wrote prescriptions in the wrong name, etc, because she didnt actually know your name.

Old doc was an hour late for every appointment, the office was dirty (biowaste containers overflowing onto the floor, it was really disgusting), and was "Fake" for lack of a better word. Wrote prescriptions in the wrong name, etc, because she didnt actually know your name.
It's good you are switching, this is a good time in the pregnancy to do so. And request the records be sent to the new guy so they have the labs and stuff ahead of time.

Ewww -that's gross sounding. My OB/GYN can be late but if she is they tell me why and every time she is running late it's due to OB emergencies. I know I was one of those unexpected issues a couple of times my own pregnancies so I am good with that.

The rest is 100% unforgivable IMO.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
It's good you are switching, this is a good time in the pregnancy to do so. And request the records be sent to the new guy so they have the labs and stuff ahead of time.

we thankfully have copies of the records ourselves, as the old office was trying to charge 2.50 a page for records.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots