Holy Acne Batman!

So now that you have shared your girly behavior with the group. I have a theory of how you get so much pussy.

So you're talking to a chick right and comparing moisturizer. This gives her a false sense of comfort because she is under the impression that you are clearly gay. Then before she realizes it, she's been anally deflowered.

So now that you have shared your girly behavior with the group. I have a theory of how you get so much pussy.

So you're talking to a chick right and comparing moisturizer. This gives her a false sense of comfort because she is under the impression that you are clearly gay. Then before she realizes it, she's been anally deflowered.

I don't talk about this shit with anyone :lol:
that was what I just randomly picked up recently to try and get rid of acne

It is very strong, which is why you don't accidentally the whole bottle.

There is no better for $5, though. Period.

According to the biore pore profile, i need 10 of their products.

They told me I need 8 and I have the worst skin of anyone I know.
The pore perfect strips are really fun though. Not good for sensitive skin though. It'd probably kill you.

I don't talk about this shit with anyone :lol:
that was what I just randomly picked up recently to try and get rid of acne

Perhaps you should be using all this to your advantage...

i've heard that putting toothpaste on a zit clears it up pretty quickly. haven't tried it...has anyone here done that?

I have excma in my back and chest. I don't use anything really. old spice shower gel with a loofa and clean and clear on tzone face. and once every 6 weeks those pore strips for the nose area. i have large open pores.

I haven't read the whole thread so I apologize if I am repeating info already given.

Have you made any significant changes to your diet lately? In my experience what I put into my body tends to show on my skin. I notice the biggest difference in my water consumption. I've always been a big water drinker and I've always had pretty good skin. However if I tend to be slacking my skin will break out.

As for product line, I swear by Aveda. They have a line specifically for acne but unless you have REALLY bad acne you won't need it. I use their sensitive line and I've noticed a huge different (pregnancy has not been kind to my skin.) I use the sensitive cleanser in the morning and night, the sensitive toner in the morning, their exfoliate in the evening and the sensitive moisturizer am/pm.

Their products really are wonderful. From the acne line I do have their little spot treatment and it works REALLY well.

I haven't read the whole thread so I apologize if I am repeating info already given.

Have you made any significant changes to your diet lately? In my experience what I put into my body tends to show on my skin. I notice the biggest difference in my water consumption. I've always been a big water drinker and I've always had pretty good skin. However if I tend to be slacking my skin will break out.

As for product line, I swear by Aveda. They have a line specifically for acne but unless you have REALLY bad acne you won't need it. I use their sensitive line and I've noticed a huge different (pregnancy has not been kind to my skin.) I use the sensitive cleanser in the morning and night, the sensitive toner in the morning, their exfoliate in the evening and the sensitive moisturizer am/pm.

Their products really are wonderful. From the acne line I do have their little spot treatment and it works REALLY well.

Its odd. I've been eating healthier. I drink at least 64oz of water a day. I have the big mega bottle. I use Aveda but not the products that you listed. I will check those out.

:)