Holy Acne Batman!

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
Marklar
₥2,197
So I've never really had issues with pimples before. I get the ghastly one huge pimple but lately I've been breaking out a lot. I know nothing of acne (acne is probably a bit dramatic but you know me) product. Any suggestions?

Persagel 10. I wash my face normally then apply a layer before bed. Don't heap it on or you'll wake up to chemically burnt, red skin. (Which will then dry and peel)

But it's like the over-the-counter tactical nuke of acne medications. I think it's like $5 a tube at Wally World.

Last edited:
I get it when stressed and then I get more stressed out. It's an evil vicious cycle.

Use an exfoliatant and face wash. And hope.

Stop letting icky guys teabag you.

Not drinking enough water will do it... hydrate hydrate hydrate.

I used to have bad breakouts, now I don't.

Every morning I wash with Clean & Clear Oil Free Daily Pore Cleanser and then after I do that, I use Oil of Olay Total Effects Blemish Control... if you say you're too young for moisturizer, I say poo poo, take care of whatcha got when it's good and it'll be all the better when you're old like me :fly: Twice a week I'll do a moisturizing clay mask that also deep cleans pores... oily skin you say? Well you still need moisture. Most times the anti-acne stuff can cause more irritation than it solves, so be sure not to over medicate acne prone skin.

Not drinking enough water will do it... hydrate hydrate hydrate.

I used to have bad breakouts, now I don't.

Every morning I wash with Clean & Clear Oil Free Daily Pore Cleanser and then after I do that, I use Oil of Olay Total Effects Blemish Control... if you say you're too young for moisturizer, I say poo poo, take care of whatcha got when it's good and it'll be all the better when you're old like me :fly: Twice a week I'll do a moisturizing clay mask that also deep cleans pores... oily skin you say? Well you still need moisture. Most times the anti-acne stuff can cause more irritation than it solves, so be sure not to over medicate acne prone skin.

lol.

I drink a LOT of water. Kidney issues. but I will check out the rest.

I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion.