Holy Acne Batman!

I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion.

:wtf:

mud masque once a week, dove exfoliating wash stuff when my skin feels really crappy. other than that, yeah, i don't do anything to my face other than apply some spf foundation in the mornings

:wtf:

mud masque once a week, dove exfoliating wash stuff when my skin feels really crappy. other than that, yeah, i don't do anything to my face other than apply some spf foundation in the mornings

that's from american psycho :fly:

hook, line and sinker!

Oh... I don't use foundation either. I'll use a little Almay powder on my T-Zone but not foundation... that makes for breakouts on my skin :(

Oh... I don't use foundation either. I'll use a little Almay powder on my T-Zone but not foundation... that makes for breakouts on my skin :(

the only reason i use it is for the spf protection. i realized, hopefully not too late, that my skin is a prime candidate for cancer and now i'm trying to protect it best i can. the foundation is good because it's not goopy nasty smelly like most sunblocks

the only reason i use it is for the spf protection. i realized, hopefully not too late, that my skin is a prime candidate for cancer and now i'm trying to protect it best i can. the foundation is good because it's not goopy nasty smelly like most sunblocks

Ohhh, yeah my oil of olay has spf 15. I'll only wear foundation on special occasions, my face does not like it :lol:

Ok, so I went with . . . Boire scrub and Aveeno cleaning pads. I too have massively sensitive skin so I was concerned about trying Sarcasmo's gel and the lady at the pharmacy was trying to get me to use their acne line which I felt was jumping the gun a bit.

I am still considering a mask but I know if its too complicated I won't keep up with it. I already use Aveeno moisturizer.

I've been using the Bare Minerals stuff and for the first time in 15 years my skin is clearing up. I've tried everything else including prescription stuff. I think the fact that it isn't a cream helps a lot in my case. Everyone is different though.

it looks like i'm not wearing any foundation"

:fly: my response to that is to not wear any at all

lololololol

I think I did it wrong, I probably used too much. My main hesitation with using that stuff is that I am supremo klutz and would end up dropping that stuff all over the floor instead of on my face. I do it with my powder regularly. :D

Ok, so I went with . . . Boire scrub and Aveeno cleaning pads. I too have massively sensitive skin so I was concerned about trying Sarcasmo's gel and the lady at the pharmacy was trying to get me to use their acne line which I felt was jumping the gun a bit.

I am still considering a mask but I know if its too complicated I won't keep up with it. I already use Aveeno moisturizer.

I just saw they recommend using this after the scrub which I was unaware of until now...maybe that's why I'm still breaking out a bit? anyone?
http://www.biore.com/usa/products/productInfo.asp?productId=5

btw, sarah has nice skin. :drool:

edit: She's make a nice lampshade. :hi2u:

picture.php