Ontopic Hobby Lobby - Did the Supreme Court go to far?

Point out what's not working for you? You're the one reexplaining your statements. Even you know your original statement wasn't working for you.

here. http://uselessforums.com/index.php?...me-court-go-to-far.14145/page-21#post-1119880

I'm not going to be part of your "look at liam's wild claims and his endless posts pretending they're correct" and "everyone else is mad dumb" because they don't understand your jibberish attention whoreism.

there's other people that will feed you.
What are you smoking?

Why are you claiming I'm making wild claims? You were the one who said you could do anything as a business owner and I'm not alone here in saying that's untrue.

I didn't say that. But here's a great opportunity for you to post more trying to say I did.

If you were under the impression that when I replied responding to everyone's gripes about problems at work with logistics going to the bathroom:

Amstel said:

IF YOU OPEN YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS YOU CAN GO WHERE EVER AND WHENEVER YOU WANT

That it meant doing something illegal, then I apologize for assuming you had the maturity to understand the statement.

this concludes Amstel's dialog with a 6th grader.

I didn't say that. But here's a great opportunity for you to post more trying to say I did.

If you were under the impression that when I replied responding to everyone's gripes about problems at work with logistics going to the bathroom:

Amstel said:

That it meant doing something illegal, then I apologize for assuming you had the maturity to understand the statement.

this concludes Amstel's dialog with a 6th grader.
Now that I read back, yeah I. Misunderstood your post. However I did try to clarify it and you just posted and insult. Could have pointed it out back then.

Right. You can go to the toilet whenever you want when you are your own boss. And even when you own a company, you still have rules to follow.

These are the two claims made by both you and I, and they are both correct.

There, it's now settled.

• Gravy
Reactions: Sarcasmo
SDorYMs.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
what do you think a business license is?

do you think I need to have a business license to offer network security services?

Depends on where you live and what regulations they need you to follow in that line of business.
You don't. Anywhere in the US. (According to LexisNexis)

Almost all "licensed" professions either involve money processing, security/private police, realty/auctions or cosmetology.

You don't. Anywhere in the US. (According to LexisNexis)

Almost all "licensed" professions either involve money processing, security/private police, realty/auctions or cosmetology.
Because those business have strict regulations you have to follow. I would imagine there are many other businesses that need licences. That example is just state law in NY.

From what I'm reading. Anything federally regulated needs a business license of some sort. Also there a quite a few different business licenses. General business, professional and trade, home occupation permit, sale tax permit, health and safety.

It greatly depends on the locality of the business.

General business

yes it does but in the vast majority of the US you don't need a "general business" license

you still have to follow regulations but licenses are not the norm

there is nowhere in the united states or the EU where I have to have a license to operate an IT company

yes it does but in the vast majority of the US you don't need a "general business" license

you still have to follow regulations but licenses are not the norm

there is nowhere in the united states or the EU where I have to have a license to operate an IT company

I'm not sure of that. I've known it business owners in Denmark that had licences. Worked for one.

From what I'm reading. Anything federally regulated needs a business license of some sort. Also there a quite a few different business licenses. General business, professional and trade, home occupation permit, sale tax permit, health and safety.

No, it really doesnt.

For example: You do not need any license to say, sell a sheet of paper on craigslist, but in doing so you are acting as a business and you are subject to the IRC (Title 25 USC, i.e. The Federal Tax Code, i.e. "federally relegated" in your terms).

Almost all of your examples are regulations at the State level.

Seriously, you are lecturing Americans who own businesses, on American business law. Do you really see this working out well in the end?

No, it really doesnt.

For example: You do not need any license to say, sell a sheet of paper on craigslist, but in doing so you are acting as a business and you are subject to the IRC (Title 25 USC, i.e. The Federal Tax Code, i.e. "federally relegated" in your terms).

Almost all of your examples are regulations at the State level.

Seriously, you are lecturing Americans who own businesses, on American business law. Do you really see this working out well in the end?
Sorry but you just gave one of the most pathetic excuse for why you think I'm wrong. Because someone can sell a piece of paper online? Fuck me the level some people will stoop to in order to attempt to one up me is fucking hilarious.

I said there are different requirements depending on where the business is taking place. That is a fucking fact. One town might require a license for a certain business and the very next town over could not require that same licence. If you have been doing ANY reading on this, then this fact would have been something you would have read over and over and over again.