Ontopic Hobby Lobby - Did the Supreme Court go to far?

it's like a conversation with 6th graders.

fml.
Well you said:
IF YOU OPEN YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS YOU CAN GO WHERE EVER AND WHENEVER YOU WANT
Which on it's face is untrue.

Also i don't know where you get the idea that "ALL" businesses are suitable for "hurr Ill just make it myself", no it's great if you do something freelance or some type of service thing. It's not great for stuff that involves huge capital costs with small margins.

You're still bound by the UCC, FLSA (if you employ people and arent exempt) etc.
There are also a bagillion other dynamics to it, type of industry, size, revenue, and that's one side of it. The other? What exactly do they mean by "I can do anything". That's a pretty broad term. Fact is they can't "do anything".

You said I could lose my business license that I'm not required to have.
You are an individual with unlimited liability.

Business license usually refers to registered entities that enjoy limited liability protection from the state, and you can lose those.

yesterday:
every business in every country has rules and regulations to follow. otherwise they lose their business licence. you should know this.

today:
fly said:
You said I could lose my business license that I'm not required to have.
Yeah if you keep your business extremely small and insignificant.

good talk ;)

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
half of his sentence is correct

every country does have rules and regulations that businesses must follow. the business license thing varies, many don't require it at all for most industries

but anyone who thinks a business is allowed to run without obeying any kind of regulations is fooling themselves

half of his sentence is correct

lol. And he spelled words correct too!

It's time to hand out the participation ribbon!!

blue-ribbon.png

lol. And he spelled words correct too!

It's time to hand out the participation ribbon!!

blue-ribbon.png
Dude. You are making an utter fool of yourself. Grow and start talking like an adult if you want to look down at others.

it's cute watching you try to deflect your senseless statement.

Does it work?
I'm not deflecting. You pointed out something and I addressed it. You are the one who never addresses something that is brought up. You are the one constantly bringing up new arguments. You are the one who is doing the deflecting. You always deflect.

Point out what's not working for you? You're the one reexplaining your statements. Even you know your original statement wasn't working for you.

here. http://uselessforums.com/index.php?...me-court-go-to-far.14145/page-21#post-1119880

I'm not going to be part of your "look at liam's wild claims and his endless posts pretending they're correct" and "everyone else is mad dumb" because they don't understand your jibberish attention whoreism.

there's other people that will feed you.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia