Hi. Your pix go here now.

240610876image000000.jpg

Who is at Disney??? We've been taking Kes to a dog physio regularly for ages and just realised we should claim it all back on her insurance so we should get a big backpay amount into my account and I figured we'll use it to go to Disneyland. :lol:
There's pet insurance in the UK that isn't just a scam?

There's pet insurance in the UK that isn't just a scam?
Yeah the insurance I pay for is super good. They always pay out immediately, cover everything, don't put the premiums up and it doesn't go up when they're old either. I do pay for the best rated and possibly most pricey insurance though. I claimed more than what I put in with Targ because he had his heart conditions and other health issues. Kes has been alive and kicking for 12.5 years and never claimed a thing so it's about time I used it. I pay enough for it now ($100/month give or take).

The trick is to claim your pet as your dependent on your taxes.
Run a home dog care business. You'll need to protect your dogs against the full suite of infections and pests and everything that might come through the door, so lots of shots and meds and whatever needed - but they're all claimable on taxes. Works for us.

If @Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski uses her own dog with patients for cuddles/comfort/whatever, maybe there's something similar that can be done there.

Who is at Disney??? We've been taking Kes to a dog physio regularly for ages and just realised we should claim it all back on her insurance so we should get a big backpay amount into my account and I figured we'll use it to go to Disneyland. :lol:
Was at Disney World with the gf and her kids. 4 days, it was a lot.

pet insurance can be pretty good here too :wtf:
you're totally right. Just got a quote from lemonade.com, and the monthly insurance that covers a yearly visit and vaccines, is less cost than the out of pocket for said visits. And its got some additional stuff beyond that too

Strike that, its totally not. The initial quote said 11-18 dollars a month, then when you get to the payment screen, its 690 a year,

Run a home dog care business. You'll need to protect your dogs against the full suite of infections and pests and everything that might come through the door, so lots of shots and meds and whatever needed - but they're all claimable on taxes. Works for us.

If @Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski uses her own dog with patients for cuddles/comfort/whatever, maybe there's something similar that can be done there.
I wish! I am claiming a bunch of stuff for my taxes related to business but the dog would be a step too far right now.