Hi. Your pix go here now.

230617283image000000.jpg

Nice piddle pad.

How are you keeping busy? Even a couple day stay is BORINNGGGG. Only so much TV and internet surfing. :/
I've been told to just take a full shit on those things (that wasn't fun). They're kinda magical.

Keeping busy: Im sorting out a boatload of benefits stuff. It takes FOREVER. Like they sent my payments out without telling me, as paper checks, and no mailing address. So had to fix that etc. All my stuff was at physical therapy when they sent me here this last time too so I've been without my laptop and documents for like a week and a half.

Trying to find an apartment place with openings too.

I also have a daytrading setup going that I started with the signup bonus. Which actually isn't that exciting, they wont let you write options with $40 in your brokerage account, or use the margin but I did basically create money from nothing. The AI thing the past couple weeks has been great, I cashed out right before the pullback yesterday so made a chunk.

Also learning Ukrainian. Trying to keep up on my spanish too since I'm not at work and using it everyday. There was some Argentinian literature I wanted to read in the original.

Also figured out most of the electronics in the room, what kinda locks the doors have etc. Once I got to know the staff they stopped locking me in the bed so I can sorta wander around.

Except the whole not being able to leave part.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
You were locked to the bed? What in the fuck.
So... I got a fall risk bracelet slapped on me because I pissed off a nurse at one of the hospitals. When I got transported to a dif hospital I was kinda out of it so they labeled me non compos mentis and stuck me on the stroke ward. All this goes in a chart that's linked to your bracelets.

Now there are legit people there who dont know where they are etc so there are bed restraints and alarms on the bed as standard procedure so people dont hurt themselves. Some of the nurses dont give a shit, they just want you to stay in bed, watch tv and not bother them. Most of them when they talked to me realized I wasn't out of it. It all depends on their mood etc

Also not all the charts update at the same speed so even if it gets deleted in one place there are artifacts in other places depending on their software...

• Sad
Reactions: fly