Heroes, anyone?

Meh. Average at best.

House and Bones still probably best on TV. Lost close second.

Episodic shows.. bah.. I do like Heroes, but it's goin' the way of Lost. So very little happens in each week that it just pisses me off. I might have to stop watching tv for a while.

I actually like arc shows. The thing is that they have to be pulled off well or they just suck. Obviously Bones/House are episodic with a very little bit of arc content and Lost is 100% arc, you cant watch it if you miss an episode.

No idea what Im trying ot say here.

Loving it so far, though I thought that last nights episode was a bit slow. It's one of the first shows since the first season of Lost that gives me tingles at the end of each episode, chomping at the bit for the next one.

Prison Break sucks this season.

I think it's been pretty good thus far. Last night's was excellent. When the ex-correctional guard hired the three hookers and then haggled with one of them to do a Clevland Steamer on the glass table . . . priceless.

I like bones. Not so sure on House.

Granted... I haven't watched either in over 2 weeks. :( Curse the fool that stole my PSP!!! :(

Thanks. :)

And I really don't know what I'd do. If I had more tv time, I'd rather spend it playing FF.

So I stopped watching Prison Break after the first season... what has actually happened in the show since?

Is it actually good or do you just find him nice eye candy?

We just started the first season, gosh he's a hawtie.

I like bones. Not so sure on House.

Granted... I haven't watched either in over 2 weeks. :( Curse the fool that stole my PSP!!! :(

We watched a couple episodes of House, it's very... meh.

Heroes is pretty cool, although I've only FULLY watched the first episode (which sucked ass). I'm not hooked on it at all like I am 24 and Prision Break.

And I see why FG likes House, the dude is a total dick. :fly: