Heroes, anyone?

I watched the first episode and it didn't really hook me. When I do watch TV these days, it's tivoed Mythbusters or Futurama. Same with house, lost, bones, Jericho, Prison Break, Survivor, etc.

I loved Firefly, whatever Joss comes out with next I'll probably pick up.

I don't really think it's because I'm to ADD, I think it's just because I have so much else to do that's fun.

I watched the first episode and it didn't really hook me. When I do watch TV these days, it's tivoed Mythbusters or Futurama. Same with house, lost, bones, Jericho, Prison Break, Survivor, etc.

I loved Firefly, whatever Joss comes out with next I'll probably pick up.

I don't really think it's because I'm to ADD, I think it's just because I have so much else to do that's fun.

Happen to see Nathan Fillion on Lost. Yeah, that was a surprise to me too.

I feel I am one of the last people in the world to not care about commercials. They make it really easy to get some small stuff done while watching tv. (Cleaning, etc.)

I think it's been pretty good thus far. Last night's was excellent. When the ex-correctional guard hired the three hookers and then haggled with one of them to do a Clevland Steamer on the glass table . . . priceless.

ahahaha that was awesome. a cleveland what?

i'll do it for a thousand! :lol:

I like Heroes. Good show but I hope it doesn't get too close to the 4400.

I enjoy Jericho. I didn't think I would like Skeet Ulrich but he seems to be cool.

Seeing Mal on Lost was cool.

Heros still has a mini-comicbook that comes out every week that suppliments it. Kind of a cool idea for the really geek people.

:drool: I need to get my hands on the comics, but I don't have the time to trample through my local geek-headquarters.

btw, I've been in love with the show from teh beginning. Whoever scheduled the first episod must have been in kahoots with Stan "the Man" Lee. They nicely timed it to air right after WWTBASH... crafty bastards

:drool: I need to get my hands on the comics, but I don't have the time to trample through my local geek-headquarters.

btw, I've been in love with the show from teh beginning. Whoever scheduled the first episod must have been in kahoots with Stan "the Man" Lee. They nicely timed it to air right after WWTBASH... crafty bastards

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/