Heroes, anyone?

That's the whole time paradox thing going on. Previous poster, good catch on the birthday thing, I saw the pic but totally missed the reference.

My gripe right now is that my DVR box's time is offset by 1-3 minutes from network time, so the last two episodes (not counting last night) got cut off, barring me from seeing the last 40-60 seconds.

As for the 'slow' nature of last night's episode, keep in mind that even though each episode is in and of itself continuing a larger storyline, last night's was the first "To Be Continued" (that I have seen, I missed the first episode).

i can't say that all have been to be continued, but last night's wasn't the first one.

my guess is no, though the very end of the episode did nto reflect that, as there were still cops and stuff around (at least I think there was).

You know, I don't remember noticing wither or not the cops were still there.... I did catch the change in the birthday pic tho.

Now I'm gonna have to watch that episode again just to see if the cops were still around after Hiro left.... :D

You know, I don't remember noticing wither or not the cops were still there.... I did catch the change in the birthday pic tho.

Now I'm gonna have to watch that episode again just to see if the cops were still around after Hiro left.... :D

Yes, they were still there. I only saw the last 15 minutes of the show, but specifically looked for them to see if he had changed things. There was one cop in the background, coming out of the bathroom area. Since I didn't watch the whole episode, I have no idea what really happened in the bathroom, only that a girl died.

Yes, they were still there. I only saw the last 15 minutes of the show, but specifically looked for them to see if he had changed things. There was one cop in the background, coming out of the bathroom area. Since I didn't watch the whole episode, I have no idea what really happened in the bathroom, only that a girl died.

so then you didn't see the Cleveland Steamer scene in Prison Break??

Well... the two cops WERE there eating lunch that day...