Hello

this is why i need you guys around, i need someone to kick me in the shin when i go rogue on the name calling.

If you wouldn't say it in person, don't say it. :lol:

Like I'd tell you to go fuck my moms donkey, you honkey monkey. ...see that's okay.

If you wouldn't say it in person, don't say it. :lol:

Like I'd tell you to go fuck my moms donkey, you honkey monkey. ...see that's okay.

That's the problem. I would say that in person and not really realize I could have just offended and disgusted a table full of hermaphrodite sexually challenged elves right behind me.

That's the problem. I would say that in person and not really realize I could have just offended and disgusted a table full of hermaphrodite sexually challenged elves right behind me.

I just can't see you saying that in person. You're so FUCKING QUIET.

There I said it.

I just can't see you saying that in person. You're so FUCKING QUIET.

There I said it.

I'm quiet because I say stupid shit like that not realizing I have offended people. Happened a bit growing up and as time progressed I stopped talking as much and moved on to listening to other people speak.

Last edited:
I'm quiet because I say stupid shit like that not realizing I have offended people. Happened a lot growing up and as time progressed I stopped talking as much and moved on to listening to other people speak.

My mom always told me to think before I speak... obviously I never listened, but I understand what she means. :lol: