Hello

Polo will find it highly coincidental and in some square root of -1 limey logic relate it back to getting people to fight dharma battles tooth and nail for me

nah i was 100% correct. sorry.

maybe not fight battles, but you already know the whole deal. don't need to explain it. seems it didn't go unnoticed by everyone else.

Trax was probably at a hockey game last night. Or, he's packin his shit and moving to Tampa.

where the hell did trax go?
The wife is working a second job for the holidays, so I had to watch the little one last night. Believe me, with her running all around the living room getting into stuff, there is no time for posting.

Trax was probably at a hockey game last night. Or, he's packin his shit and moving to Tampa.

Oddly enough, we play Tampa tonight. I sure hope we don't have a letdown after a big win against that whiny bitch Crosby and his merry band of goons.

Oddly enough, we play Tampa tonight. I sure hope we don't have a letdown after a big win against that whiny bitch Crosby and his merry band of goons.

I watched that whiny bitch on Saturday, even got to throw my hat on the ice for Spezza.

I see how it is trax, I said HI to you yesterday, and dammit you never said HI to me....no love I say....no love

Last edited: