Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

I feel like I’m 80 goddamn years old now. Meds, whatever. It’s gonna take awhile to get this shit dialed in I guess. I didn’t have high BP before, yet one of the meds I’m on now is used to lower BP, like a dual purpose med. my BP is lower than it was, but I feel like laying down all the damn time now.

I’m probably fucking dying or dead and don’t know it.

• Sad
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
I feel like I’m 80 goddamn years old now. Meds, whatever. It’s gonna take awhile to get this shit dialed in I guess. I didn’t have high BP before, yet one of the meds I’m on now is used to lower BP, like a dual purpose med. my BP is lower than it was, but I feel like laying down all the damn time now.

I’m probably fucking dying or dead and don’t know it.
You're in the Matrix. Just rest, you'll feel better tomorrow. Healing vibes sent. ❤

It dawned on me yesterday that my dramatic weight loss, loss of appetite, and feelings of the end nearing coincide with my push to reduce intake of pain meds.

I wonder if being in (more) pain nearly constantly can cause lack of appetite, weight loss, and general despair. Huh.

Go figure.

It dawned on me yesterday that my dramatic weight loss, loss of appetite, and feelings of the end nearing coincide with my push to reduce intake of pain meds.

I wonder if being in (more) pain nearly constantly can cause lack of appetite, weight loss, and general despair. Huh.

Go figure.
Pain is horribly depressing. I wish I could substitute my appetite with yours. Just temporarily everything would balance out. You'd get chubby like me and I'd get skinny like you and then we'd switch and then we'd switch again etcetera

my cervix still ain't doing shit & my growler was still the same level of FINGERMANGLED to find that out.

I'm due Thursday 7/4
next appt is 7/5, at which point they can strip the membranes to speed it along,
otherwise I have an induction scheduled at 41w so it doesn't overcook too long.

My son was a week late
Plus he poo'd in the bag before he came out
Enjoy!
my closing on my house is scheduled on 7/8 so I'm torn between wanting it to come before or after that, but knowing with my luck it'll arrive like 7/7 -7/8 & make me postpone unloading

idk if my kids ripped a shit in there yet, but it definitely likes twerking to powermetal, I can feel its little butt wiggle when I put on That Nerd Shit™

my cervix still ain't doing shit & my growler was still the same level of FINGERMANGLED to find that out.

I'm due Thursday 7/4
next appt is 7/5, at which point they can strip the membranes to speed it along,
otherwise I have an induction scheduled at 41w so it doesn't overcook too long.

not to be an expert on ladyparts, but do you have any idea what contractions feel like? Peanut had em, but didnt know it. Both times.

They showed up on the monitor, and both times we had a kid 12 hours later.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
not to be an expert on ladyparts, but do you have any idea what contractions feel like? Peanut had em, but didnt know it. Both times.

They showed up on the monitor, and both times we had a kid 12 hours later.
I absolutely do not and afaik haven't had any but also have been suspicious of that :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon