Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

had my first cervix check today at my 38w checkup. my cervix ain't doing shit yet so that's cool, though ya girl got worn like a fucking hand puppet which was, you know, not cool.

om the pro side, the OBs here have small hands. but on the con side, small hands mean grinding knuckles into my growlermeat to get her fingers to reach the cervix. she said as I progress, it'll feel less like she's reaching for my tonsils :lol:
Following. For the full blow-by-blow of the upcoming event. :fly:

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
had my first cervix check today at my 38w checkup. my cervix ain't doing shit yet so that's cool, though ya girl got worn like a fucking hand puppet which was, you know, not cool.

om the pro side, the OBs here have small hands. but on the con side, small hands mean grinding knuckles into my growlermeat to get her fingers to reach the cervix. she said as I progress, it'll feel less like she's reaching for my tonsils :lol:
Sooooo before you go through the delivery... what are your thoughts on the pregnancy process so far?

Following. For the full blow-by-blow of the upcoming event. :fly:
hopefully it'll be another couple of weeks before I have anything important report, but I do promise to attempt to describe it all.

this morning, I coughed & felt a POP and I was like oh all those songs about making your pussy pop, I have done it, I have popped mine pussy

but I'm p sure it's just my symphysis pubis dysfunction acting up

hopefully it'll be another couple of weeks before I have anything important report, but I do promise to attempt to describe it all.

this morning, I coughed & felt a POP and I was like oh all those songs about making your pussy pop, I have done it, I have popped mine pussy

but I'm p sure it's just my symphysis pubis dysfunction acting up
So instead of popping a boner you pop a puber. :fly: *Some women with that make quite audible sounds when about to blast off. "Head crushing will commence in 3,2,1"

Sooooo before you go through the delivery... what are your thoughts on the pregnancy process so far?
parts of it have been kind of cool from an experimental perspective, & as gross as the body horror stuff is it's kind of neat being the keeper of the horror
my pregnancy has been super mild outside of the reflux and pussy poppin
definitely in awe of the concept of MAKING something cool, bc I have zero artistic talent so the only thing I usually, like, make? is the dumps I take. but I'm 3d printing a person that will have thoughts and feelings and a voice in its head that's all its own, & that's cool and fucking weird

parts of it have been kind of cool from an experimental perspective, & as gross as the body horror stuff is it's kind of neat being the keeper of the horror
my pregnancy has been super mild outside of the reflux and pussy poppin
definitely in awe of the concept of MAKING something cool, bc I have zero artistic talent so the only thing I usually, like, make? is the dumps I take. but I'm 3d printing a person that will have thoughts and feelings and a voice in its head that's all its own, & that's cool and fucking weird

my 3d print is currently at home playing on my ps4 while I work
so ya go that to look forward to