Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

It was a bad tooth. I said if it looked good I'd have kept it. It was so gross. The roots are creepy.
Dentistry has the same macabre appeal that dermatological procedures do for me. I've watched entire root canals and giant plaque removals on youtube.

Did they put in a post with a fake one?

Dentistry has the same macabre appeal that dermatological procedures do for me. I've watched entire root canals and giant plaque removals on youtube.

Did they put in a post with a fake one?
No, no implant. I'll see what I do down the line. I might have a consult for braces towards the end of the year once I've had time to sort my gums out.

No, no implant. I'll see what I do down the line. I might have a consult for braces towards the end of the year once I've had time to sort my gums out.
Just in case it wasn't explained (as I didn't know this until recently), your top/bottom opposite tooth will start projecting out with nothing pushing against it. This can really screw up your bite and jaw.

Just in case it wasn't explained (as I didn't know this until recently), your top/bottom opposite tooth will start projecting out with nothing pushing against it. This can really screw up your bite and jaw.
Can't imagine my jaw could get any more fucked from how misaligned it is but I'll see what they say when I get my next check up and consult to see what I should do next. The plan at the moment is just to get regular cleaning to try and make my gums decent enough to look at whether it's viable to do more work on things or not.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
This.
I've seen several people end up losing many teeth because their mouths get so fucked up after they have a tooth pulled.

Get something in there, Dory

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
This.
I've seen several people end up losing many teeth because their mouths get so fucked up after they have a tooth pulled.

Get something in there, Dory
It might be that my wisdom tooth fills the gap. Both wisdom teeth are growing at a 45 degree angle so now there's nothing for it to hit it might just come out and fill that space sideways. Fuck knows.

It might be that my wisdom tooth fills the gap. Both wisdom teeth are growing at a 45 degree angle so now there's nothing for it to hit it might just come out and fill that space sideways. Fuck knows.
It's kinda not the same because they are in a different socket of course wait for the dentist but an extraction with no implant will also cause bone loss if it isn't filled and far enough down the line you can't get an implant because nothing to attach it to.

Here you'd probably have had wisdom teeth removed. I'm rare person where they came in straight and don't interfere with my other toofs which is common in my family but is like the only time they don't remove them here.

It's kinda not the same because they are in a different socket of course wait for the dentist but an extraction with no implant will also cause bone loss if it isn't filled and far enough down the line you can't get an implant because nothing to attach it to.

Here you'd probably have had wisdom teeth removed. I'm rare person where they came in straight and don't interfere with my other toofs which is common in my family but is like the only time they don't remove them here.
I'll go with what the dentists say. I can't get any work done right now because my gums are not in good enough shape so I have to sort that out before I could do anything more, otherwise I'm guessing the implant would get fucked anyway.

Hay gays,
Guess what. I'm back in the hospital. :( I went to my doctor's appointment and. I was crying and throwing up and she's like you're getting admitted.