Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

@JAXvillain - I broke into a new decade going down, 219.8 :) Went to a bbq last night and was sitting with a couple who said they had lost 170 combined. They looked damn good. Low carb beer WAS the only carb they ate. Brutal life. ?Is it still worth living? :p

Beer - Old Nation's B-43. 3 grams of carbs, 7 %. It's a very hoppy Indian Pale - that was a warning.
I eat & drink whatever tf I want. I'm just generally keeping to 2 meals a day though.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I eat & drink whatever tf I want. I'm just generally keeping to 2 meals a day though.
I do that but I'm not supposed to. Makes the sugar, and me, jiggy. Not good, cranky AF.. I had 4 of those beers and was trashed. I miss the good old days of killing a 5th by myself. But not completely. I broke bad last last weekend with a big slab of ribs. So funny, I went to the nearest grocery store, just CAKED with dirt from knees down, grabbed the ribs, paid and left. Fuck'm, I was masked.

I do that but I'm not supposed to. Makes the sugar, and me, jiggy. Not good, cranky AF.. I had 4 of those beers and was trashed. I miss the good old days of killing a 5th by myself. But not completely. I broke bad last last weekend with a big slab of ribs. So funny, I went to the nearest grocery store, just CAKED with dirt from knees down, grabbed the ribs, paid and left. Fuck'm, I was masked.
I get low blood sugar cranky too. Not very often however. Cheers!

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
A social worker from the hospice program is due t stop by here soon. I’ve had a couple different ones and it makes me wonder if that’s a difficult job to keep filled. It takes a special breed to be a nurse, and a hospice nurse at a that. But a social worker gets all the same depressing shit to deal with, but differently. ? I only had one long enough to say hello when she dropped off a case of Ensure, and then she moved on.

Rambling. Bored. Kind of high on Sativa edibles. Too tired to wash my face but can type for now. Shit is getting weird man. I’m almost blind sometimes, and other times, I don’t need my glasses at all. I’ve been wearing glasses for 40 years.

12277416-D4FD-4330-A14C-A5E96E50CDBA.jpeg
fixing glasses

I sleep about 16 hours a day too. I told my nurse that it’s time I got some good luck my way in the form of a heart attack, or pass in my sleep, but this is like dying the death of a thousand cuts and they’re getting all thousand in. I’ve had days where all I do is lay in the recliner and only get up to take a leak. One day it took me 20 minutes to put on a pair of socks when I got up. That’s not an exaggeration.

Like I said, this shit is getting weird.

Discovery Channel Help GIF by Discovery

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
I sleep about 16 hours a day too. I told my nurse that it’s time I got some good luck my way in the form of a heart attack, or pass in my sleep, but this is like dying the death of a thousand cuts and they’re getting all thousand in. I’ve had days where all I do is lay in the recliner and only get up to take a leak. One day it took me 20 minutes to put on a pair of socks when I got up. That’s not an exaggeration.
In the spirit of whistling past the graveyard with you, I hope you go in your sleep. Seems like a good way.

That’s not intended as a downer. I’m not down at all for some reason.
I glad for you not being down baba. idk, maybe it's been such a slow moving thing you just aren't shocked by the idea. You're tired, I get it - but only from an observer's standpoint. Hugs man. I'm hoping you get some sleep. No regerts ;)

P.S. FINE - I changed my sad gravy to Love Eye Gravy. :heart:

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
A social worker from the hospice program is due t stop by here soon. I’ve had a couple different ones and it makes me wonder if that’s a difficult job to keep filled. It takes a special breed to be a nurse, and a hospice nurse at a that. But a social worker gets all the same depressing shit to deal with, but differently. ? I only had one long enough to say hello when she dropped off a case of Ensure, and then she moved on.

Rambling. Bored. Kind of high on Sativa edibles. Too tired to wash my face but can type for now. Shit is getting weird man. I’m almost blind sometimes, and other times, I don’t need my glasses at all. I’ve been wearing glasses for 40 years.

View attachment 14338
fixing glasses

Like I said, this shit is getting weird.

i can’t even imagine this i’m so sorry.
sleeping a lot is not a good sign but at least you’re
sleeping and not wide awake watching paint dry.

i’m sending you virtual hugs