Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

After going 35 days without, I finally was able to take a shower yesterday. This one took just under two hours from the time I started prepping to when I was done and dressed. I did a double nebulizer dose and took 4X the usual oxycodone dose prior to showering. The nurses all said to take extra oxycodone as it supposedly opens the airways. I think it just makes the patient care less about reduced airways.

I was ruined the rest of the day and just laid there and was in bed beforepm.

My rate of decline is fairly interesting to observe. Not so great living it though.

And yet, the cigarettes still call out to me daily, sometimes several times a day. I vaped a bowl of weed last week though and that was lovely.

waaaaaa
Im so happy to hear you were able to shower. yay no swamp ass!!

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Used some gasoline yesterday to clean up a set of brake calipers I'm getting ready to powdercoat, but my gloves were missing from their usual spot. I figured, "meh, send it" and just tried to keep my hands out.

But now my hands hurt. Skin's all burney and tingly. Slathered some Aquaphor on this morning, and it seems to be helping.

Used some gasoline yesterday to clean up a set of brake calipers I'm getting ready to powdercoat, but my gloves were missing from their usual spot. I figured, "meh, send it" and just tried to keep my hands out.

But now my hands hurt. Skin's all burney and tingly. Slathered some Aquaphor on this morning, and it seems to be helping.
Im just surprised you didnt just blast it with piss

Back to the dr the other day and my blood pressure is going down nicely and all my bloodwork came back just fine
Additionally, due to diet change and reduced beer intake I have managed to lose 10 lbs, which sounds great but now my pants dont fit right anymore
But all thats better than a heart attack so Ima leave it in the win column

Back to the dr the other day and my blood pressure is going down nicely and all my bloodwork came back just fine
Additionally, due to diet change and reduced beer intake I have managed to lose 10 lbs, which sounds great but now my pants dont fit right anymore
But all thats better than a heart attack so Ima leave it in the win column
So glad man. I thought you looked thinner in the pic of the boy pushing the mower. 👍
Yeah, the little shit in life. I have border-line sugar - I push my weight down, I step right back from that ledge. If I push down another 10% it wouldn't even be a thing.

Allergies, yeah. I get the rose fever - so all the apples, pears and roses are killing my ass. Ragweed - nada effect.
Flonase and occasional shooters of no-brand Dayquil.