Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

correct.

so i got a crazy fever today which has alerted the docs so they are taking more blood to culture the sample”

they think that PERHAPS whatever bacteria i have may be resilient to what they are treating me for

so the plot has thickened

also they are trying to avoid surgery at all costs and will only do it if it’s necessary. which will involve removing part of my intestine.

the pain has not gotten any less at all.

i haven’t peed on any more furniture
I'd let you pee on me.

• Love
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly and Petunia
can we sir around the campfire for this one?
Wow this got traction.

So I went to go pee in the dark and the sausage dog liked to follow me around. So I was getting ready to pee and started just as he jumped up between my legs onto the rim of the toilet and I had to go so you can't shut that down and he was like it's a shower! Because I'd take him in the shower with me to clean him and I was like dude... Then I took him in the shower with me... To clean him.

I think I was on the phone with the ex-fiance when it happened to and I said dude I'm peeing on my dog. :(

hi guises
i’m so exhausted. have very little energy
my blood is so far clear again so there doesn’t seem to be bacteria in my blood any longer but I still have the infection. Now that my pain medication is given to me every three hours I feel less of the pain but if they miss it by even one hour I’m screaming like a banshee. they are still trying to avoid surgery at all costs Dr said taking this route will take longer but at least I won’t have surgery.
i feel super blah and hate everyone today.
i think mentally, it’s a bad day
hope everyone is ok

hi guises
my blood is so far clear again so there doesn’t seem to be bacteria in my blood any longer but I still have the infection. Now that my pain medication is given to me every three hours I feel less of the pain but if they miss it by even one hour I’m screaming like a banshee. they are still trying to avoid surgery at all costs Dr said taking this route will take longer but at least I won’t have surgery.
hope everyone is ok
Keep getting better, kiki. We're worried about you

hi guises
hope everyone is ok
Thanks for the update, we're all worried about your skanky ass.

hi guises
hope everyone is ok
I would've sent you balls if I knew this was gonna happen!! <3

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and APRIL