Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

im already down 8 days this pay period, cant do anymore. Doc said it was unlikely id be contagious since it was 14 days since onset.
That sounds super sketchy. It's also bullshit of your employer to be docking your pay at this time, that is totally fucked up and money should not be concerning you above the health of you, your family and the wider public. What precautions do you have if you're going back out there and maybe passing it on?

Sadly, money is an issue. Not all of us can sit around waiting forever for contagion to pass. Bills. Kids. Food.
Money is an issue when people put it before all else. The whole system needs turning on it's fucking head. I really hope you guys get Bernie in somehow in your next elections. The UK is fucked for another 4-5 years because they chose a fucking sith lord over a jedi knight.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Immigrant
That sounds super sketchy. It's also bullshit of your employer to be docking your pay at this time, that is totally fucked up and money should not be concerning you above the health of you, your family and the wider public. What precautions do you have if you're going back out there and maybe passing it on?
Ehhh, I earn a day of sick leave a month, it's early in the year so I don't have too much yet. I'll take PTO for the rest

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Money is an issue when people put it before all else. The whole system needs turning on it's fucking head. I really hope you guys get Bernie in somehow in your next elections. The UK is fucked for another 4-5 years because they chose a fucking sith lord over a jedi knight.
same all over
its a shitphase
kalyug

Jesus. That sounds like a dumb fucking sickness policy.

Yep. The latest trend here to avoid furnishing “benefits” to employees is the whole contractor game. Making more jobs a non-hire, contract position is essential to make the worker find their own healthcare, sick pay, etc.

It’s more effective and cost efficient than the flex pay racket also.

Yep. The latest trend here to avoid furnishing “benefits” to employees is the whole contractor game. Making more jobs a non-hire, contract position is essential to make the worker find their own healthcare, sick pay, etc.

It’s more effective and cost efficient than the flex pay racket also.
Fuck all of that. Fuck these corrupt systems rigged against 95% of the populace. I want an uprising and I want it all broken down and flipped to an equilibrium. Fuck all of that.

Today is sponsored by the first letter A in DABDA

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon and Immigrant
All my sick, personal and vacation time is front loaded. I can use it anytime i want within the year but actually earn it as I work through the year.
That way they owe me nothing if I leave but I could owe them.
Fuckers.

Edit: and each new year starts it all over again. No carryover. Vacation is use or lose. Unused Sick & personal is paid out.
Anyone want a job?

I hope we get Bernie. He's the only politician that seems to care about people and not corporations.

In before Darth spits out his Special K and tries to shit down my throat.