Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

All science is just fad at some point. The rose oil has as much scientific validity as eating olive oil does. I'm curious what kind of products you put on your skin that are so better. Or less fad. ;)
lilikoi is all the rage right now. trust me, my wife owns a day spa.

All science is just fad at some point. The rose oil has as much scientific validity as eating olive oil does. I'm curious what kind of products you put on your skin that are so better. Or less fad. ;)
My skin products are neither fad nor better. I use Aveeno lotion.

edit: Wait, Ape just got me some new stuff. Anyway, I use lotion. Any lotion.

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: wetwillie and APRIL
Most of those type of skin products feel moisturizing at first but actually dry it out so you have to keep buying as using them.
It's a racket.

Just stay hydrated, eat nutritious foods, and if you really need something use something natural, like aloevera cactus.....or rosehips oil.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Most of those type of skin products feel moisturizing at first but actually dry it out so you have to keep buying as using them.
It's a racket.

Just stay hydrated, eat nutritious foods, and if you really need something use something natural, like aloevera cactus.....or rosehips oil.
You should SEE what some of my chick buddies use on their face to hopefully attain that youthful glow.

It's all snake oil.

It's proven that it's a combination of good genes and good diet/hydration... not some $100 moisturizer that claims to eliminate fine lines. It fucking doesn't... just like whitening toothpaste doesn't whiten teeth.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
  • Love
Reactions: Ledboots
You should SEE what some of my chick buddies use on their face to hopefully attain that youthful glow.

It's all snake oil.

It's proven that it's a combination of good genes and good diet/hydration... not some $100 moisturizer that claims to eliminate fine lines. It fucking doesn't... just like whitening toothpaste doesn't whiten teeth.

Those products are a billion dollar industry though. :)

You can grow some aloe for free.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
It's proven that it's a combination of good genes and good diet/hydration... not some $100 moisturizer that claims to eliminate fine lines.
This is really :tard: - nobody lives with dry skin, oily hair, etc. unless they have to or just don't GAF. Nuke's rosacea is genetic/inherited, he tries to reduce its impact on his life. Nothing useless about it.
FFS :p