Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Now that she’s up and about there is luckily no fever, just a nasty cough. Still probably gonna have it checked out since she’s had it all week.

Okay, I officially hate Tamiflu. I don't normally have insomnia, so this is terrible. I'm pretty sure that I would already be better if I could sleep. The first day, I was so wasted from the flu that I beat its stimulant effects. These last two days, not so much. FUCK

And I do let fevers run too, to an extent. Lots of germs hate the heat.
The only thing I've reliably found to feel better is to sleep sitting up so everything in my sinuses can drain and swaddled in blankets.

About midway through the night I wake up cause the fever has broken, then I sleep like a sweaty baby.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Okay, I officially hate Tamiflu. I don't normally have insomnia, so this is terrible. I'm pretty sure that I would already be better if I could sleep. The first day, I was so wasted from the flu that I beat its stimulant effects. These last two days, not so much. FUCK
Shoulda just netipotted it, you ignorant bastard.

Shoulda just netipotted it, you ignorant bastard.

Have you seen this new contraption with the total flush/suck option?

https://www.navage.com/nose-cleaner-nasal-irrigation-p/bdl-b-nc.htm?

BDL-B-NC-2T.jpg

My baby started with a cough Monday, added a runny nose yesterday, and now has a fever. I’d normally just wait it out but this year I may make the dr appt today just in case.
Why are your children so broken

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Weird. Thought I was about 85% better yesterday, but last night I had a strange, out of body experience nightmare... Almost like sleep paralysis. Not sure if I read myself to fear in this thread and reddit learning about the horrors of the flu.

My eye balls hurt moving them and my lungs now have gunk in them too.

#fuckthisflu
Keep an eye on the lungs. If you get short of breath or dizzy (especially at night) and with fevers, you need someone to listen to your lungs.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and APRIL
Why are your children so broken

Huh? Aside from the epilepsy which is managed by drugs were hardly ever sick. o_O Did you miss the post where we don’t know if the second boy is going to have another fever induced seizure yet cause he hasn’t had another fever in almost 2 years? My oldest was feeling bad cause all her friends have missed school for being sick and she hasn’t had a single sick day this year (that was until I explained the flu symptoms she could be dealing with instead of going to class).

Huh? Aside from the epilepsy which is managed by drugs were hardly ever sick. o_O Did you miss the post where we don’t know if the second boy is going to have another fever induced seizure yet cause he hasn’t had another fever in almost 2 years? My oldest was feeling bad cause all her friends have missed school for being sick and she hasn’t had a single sick day this year (that was until I explained the flu symptoms she could be dealing with instead of going to class).
I was just being a dick. I'm sorry

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and kiwi