Food Health food

I like the wording of that. :lol:

This is what I've been trying to tell Kyle. The only thing I notice from exercising is I eat more. Then we just have to buy more food. Exercising is just not worth the money nor time costs associated with me having to take the time to get and clean up the additional food.

This is what I've been trying to tell Kyle. The only thing I notice from exercising is I eat more. Then we just have to buy more food. Exercising is just not worth the money nor time costs associated with me having to take the time to get and clean up the additional food.

I find the opposite. Exercise makes me thirsty for sure so I drink a lot of water but as soon as I finish working out if I am hungry I'm only hungry for salad which is much better than not exercising and wanting a pizza.

And the problem with Atkins and people who claim carbs are the devil is that these diets ONLY work if you eat NO carbs EVER. If you eat any at all you balloon in weight, it's dumb as fuck. Why would allah invent carbs if your body didn't need them?

Remember, we've only been eating carbs for like 10,000 years. That's not very long...

Your body needs food to make muscle. It should be obvious that it requires more food! That's why you can't lose weight and gain muscle.

Sounds good, egg might be too much prep though. Yoghurt and granola sounds like a good breakfast, as does healthy cereal.

Too much prep? Turn on pan, let it get hot, crack egg, drop in pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper, turn egg, put on plate, eat.