Hay, whos workin' today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay our off trillion dollar debt? No way... thats not american.

what IS this, anyway? to me, it just becomes a theory. there's no way that that will ever be repaid...why even bother with it? i am the first to admit i don't know much about how it runs/goes, but when debt is that big, to me, it just becomes a story. something that you talk about but isn't real.
can someone correct my way of thinking?

what IS this, anyway? to me, it just becomes a theory. there's no way that that will ever be repaid...why even bother with it? i am the first to admit i don't know much about how it runs/goes, but when debt is that big, to me, it just becomes a story. something that you talk about but isn't real.
can someone correct my way of thinking?

Money has been fake since we left the gold standard, so it doesn't really mean anything anyway.

and you guys give me shit, I just learnadid from America's

my Financial Freedom book i'm reading by Dave __________ (i think) says americans suffer from 'stuffitis' and the need for immediate gratification. i'm working on it myself. the mixxes bout to go real budget like.. i'm almost 40 and never really put myself on one. and consequently, tho me and mama make right around 6 figures a year combined, we have only a few thou in the bank saved.. what a :tard:

my Financial Freedom book i'm reading by Dave __________ (i think) says americans suffer from 'stuffitis' and the need for immediate gratification. i'm working on it myself. the mixxes bout to go real budget like.. i'm almost 40 and never really put myself on one. and consequently, tho me and mama make right around 6 figures a year combined, we have only a few thou in the bank saved.. what a :tard:

I barely make shit right now but its improving so I cant complain.

Money has been fake since we left the gold standard, so it doesn't really mean anything anyway.

Granted gold doesn't really much anything either but it's certainly better than a paper currency that puts our entire economy in the hands of a few dozen private bank owners.

Would that be... Dave Ramsy?!!?!?

how about chuck heston as a running mate? is that a fair concession? :p

no :lol: heston is a prick. just because he was head of an organization that I don't even like doesn't mean I like his political opinions

I don't mind Greenspan's political opinions and I realize he's an economic genius but I don't want anyone running the country that had any involvement with the Federal Reserve. The very concept of the damn thing is criminal.

no :lol: heston is a prick. just because he was head of an organization that I don't even like doesn't mean I like his political opinions

I don't mind Greenspan's political opinions and I realize he's an economic genius but I don't want anyone running the country that had any involvement with the Federal Reserve. The very concept of the damn thing is criminal.

but, but...he totes guns! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.