Hay, whos workin' today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm here tho. didn't know the discussion had now come to the quantifying of work.

hehe

In my books work has nothing to do with time spent, it has to do with the quality of the work done. Luckily my boss feels the same way and instead of posting on UF for the next 5 hours I can leave if I want. :p

oughta be a good check every week too without that big ass fica comin out..

Not really, I couldnt afford to live if I had taxes taken out. Like I said before, I am not proud of my situation but it has to be this way until it is improved. Luckily with the promotion I will be back to paying taxes next month :)

Not really, I couldnt afford to live if I had taxes taken out. Like I said before, I am not proud of my situation but it has to be this way until it is improved. Luckily with the promotion I will be back to paying taxes next month :)

WELCOME TO REALITY!!!!!! You think i like workin 4 jobs?? no, but "i couldn't afford to live if i had taxes taken out" either.. oh, wait, i DO have taxes taken out so i work 65 hours a week...

kids man.. kids.

my son (he's a kid as well) tripped last summer for his first job when he saw what uncle sam does to his money.

Status
Not open for further replies.