FYI Have you guys seen this yet?

I don't know .

That’s the trigger. You have to disagree politically. He’ll soon remind you how frickin stupid you must be.

When it comes to being a well-versed bigot, I’ll pass, thank you very much. I’ll gladly yield to the other dude.

That’s the trigger. You have to disagree politically. He’ll soon remind you how frickin stupid you must be.

When it comes to being a well-versed bigot, I’ll pass, thank you very much.

Then why are YOU coming off so smug ?

You're better than that i hope .

Then why are YOU coming off so smug ?

You're better than that i hope .

I’m not smug. But I’m not better than that either.

I’m not referring to you as a bigot. I have a hunch whatshisface is though. I have issues with the way the word “illegals” is used, and he likey.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I’m not smug. But I’m not better than that either.

I’m not referring to you as a bigot. I have a hunch whatshisface is though. I have issues with the way the word “illegals” is used, and he likey.

Illegal doesn't have a connotation , dreamer does though , and it subverts the law that protects legal dreamers .

Illegal doesn't have a connotation , dreamer does though , and it subverts the law that protects legal dreamers .

I have no issue with “dreamer”.

I have to respectfully disagree. Calling someone an “illegal” definitely has a negative connotation. If I were an “illegal”, I’d greatly prefer undocumented immigrant.

I have no issue with “dreamer”.

I have to respectfully disagree. Calling someone an “illegal” definitely has a negative connotation. If I were an “illegal”, I’d greatly prefer undocumented immigrant.

You have that right to chose your words , I'm Canadian and do not .

You wouldn't want the word illegal to be made illegal i hope .

You have that right to chose your words , I'm Canadian and do not .

You wouldn't want the word illegal to be made illegal i hope .

Not illegal, illegals. I don’t like it’s use as a noun. If we went to a Weight Watchers meeting and referred to them as “fats”... as a group of people, and then it became a somewhat accepted use of that term for a bunch of people, I’m sure some folks wouldn’t like it.

I just have issues with that.

Not illegal, illegals. I don’t like it’s use as a noun. If we went to a Weight Watchers meeting and referred to them as “fats”... as a group of people, and then it became a somewhat accepted use of that term for a bunch of people, I’m sure some folks wouldn’t like it.

I just have issues with that.

That a hap-hazard false equivalency , they are called illegals because they're there illegally , it's not a connotation .

I have issues

;)

The administration as a whole can nurture distrust, in the media, in itself, in government as a whole. Sure. Why not? What else do you call it when someone goes on a “fake news” rant that las two years? It’s not ALL fake. He’s responsible for his share of fake..

Obama on bashing Fox? Or for you 'nurturing distrust' is A-OK as long as it supports your goal?

His was also longer than 2 yrs. . .

;)

Obama on bashing Fox? Or for you 'nurturing distrust' is A-OK as long as it supports your goal?

His was also longer than 2 yrs. . .

Defending a “news” channel who admitted to making up what they aren’t sure about is beneath you.

Maybe Obama did bash FOX News (and Limbaugh too in some ways), but he didn’t go out of his way to convince giants sums of people to not believe most news. That’s exactly what Dear Leader is and has been doing. If he doesn’t like it, it’s fake.

No. Obama never did that.

That a hap-hazard false equivalency , they are called illegals because they're there illegally , it's not a connotation .

It's not good or bad. We've got words to describe literally everyone. Posters, Members, Prisoners, Graduates, Employeed, Unemployed, Guest, etc.

That some want any description changed to something more 'palatable' or 'warm-n-fuzzy' or 'dumbed-down' comes more across as 'let's just give them a pass' or 'let's not make them sound too good' in an attempt to make a specific point well beyond 'this is an apple.'

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
he didn’t go out of his way to convince giants sums of people to not believe most news.

//

No. Obama never did that.

12/1/17

How small an audience is this? Does newsweek have? How many times was this reported? You should be smarter than this.

Former President Barack Obama on Friday said Fox News's coverage is so "weird" that he wouldn't even have voted for himself if his only source of news was the right-leaning network.

"Those who watch Fox News and those who read the New York Times occupy completely different realities. If I watch Fox News, I wouldn’t vote for me," he said at the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit in India. "Because there's this unrecognizable character ... I would watch it [and say] 'Who is that guy? This character named Barack Obama and he's just portrayed in these weird ways.'"​

11/6/2016 with bill maher:

President Obama to Bill Maher: 'If I watched Fox News, I wouldn’t vote for me either'

just a couple links from googling Obama 'I Wouldn't Vote for Me'

:nev:

I'm tired of reading about illegal repeat offenders killing innocents .

So, you're good with reading about 'legal' repeat offenders killing innocents, then?

Most people would just be tired reading about repeat offenders killing innocent, period, without any qualifier.

Which, in and of itself, is it's own qualifier about types of people.

So, you're good with reading about 'legal' repeat offenders killing innocents, then?

Most people would just be tired reading about repeat offenders killing innocent, period, without any qualifier.

Which, in and of itself, is it's own qualifier about types of people.

Same point . Welcome back Duke .