FYI Have you guys seen this yet?

12/1/17

How small an audience is this? Does newsweek have? How many times was this reported? You should be smarter than this.

Former President Barack Obama on Friday said Fox News's coverage is so "weird" that he wouldn't even have voted for himself if his only source of news was the right-leaning network.

"Those who watch Fox News and those who read the New York Times occupy completely different realities. If I watch Fox News, I wouldn’t vote for me," he said at the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit in India. "Because there's this unrecognizable character ... I would watch it [and say] 'Who is that guy? This character named Barack Obama and he's just portrayed in these weird ways.'"​

11/6/2016 with bill maher:

President Obama to Bill Maher: 'If I watched Fox News, I wouldn’t vote for me either'

just a couple links from googling Obama 'I Wouldn't Vote for Me'

:nev:

Man.

I said “distrust in NEWS MEDIA”. Dear Leader is creating distrust in most news media. Not just one (or two) outlets.
Not the same at all.

Question: When you get a headache, does it hurt way worse for those who think they have yuge brains?

Man.

I said “distrust in NEWS MEDIA”. Dear Leader is creating distrust in most news media. Not just one (or two) outlets.
Not the same at all.

Question: When you get a headache, does it hurt way worse for those who think they have yuge brains?

That started long before Trump , unless you've just started paying attention the last couple years ..

That started long before Trump , unless you've just started paying attention the last couple years ..

No, I don’t recall anyone addressing arenas full of people and instructing them to not believe “them” while pointing at a pen full of various news outlets.

I DO remember people saying to question news sources, but I don’t remember an aggressive campaign to discredit all of them except one or two, based on whether or not the addresser likes the news they report.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
No, I don’t recall anyone addressing arenas full of people and instructing them to not believe “them” while pointing at a pen full of various news outlets.

I DO remember people saying to question news sources, but I don’t remember an aggressive campaign to discredit all of them except one or two, based on whether or not the addresser likes the news they report.

5 mins of CNN will clear this cognitive dissonance up .

The tv news media has changed[for the worse] because they were replaced with a new medium that wasn't censored by the owners political interests .

5 mins of CNN will clear this cognitive dissonance up .

You’re losing me.

I’ve seen portions of what CNN airs, and they aren’t saying that the other news is all fake so don’t believe them. That’s exactly the message from Trump.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
The tv news media has changed[for the worse] because they were replaced with a new medium that wasn't censored by the owners political interests .

I need more coffee because I can’t figure out why anyone would want to watch news that is censored by the owners.

yep. I look at all news, links, etc as 'what are you saying to get me to watch the next segment, or to click one more link. & then, evaluate what's said vs. what's delivered.

It seems a huge portion of all media is based on the "30 things you want to know about the Kardashians" marketing strategy for clicks and each one is a separate click, each one getting predictably more sensational to keep you hooked. Even the 'news' articles on line - here's a paragraph or two. 'click here for the rest of the article.':confused:

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
I'm saying , at best CNN is click-baity clap trap b.s .

I think you really need to open CNN and Fox News side by side and then evaluate the comment.

I've spent the past two months doing just the above, just to understand the 2 supposed 'sides' of the main stream media (yes, Fox is as MSM as any of them)

What I saw was a Fox News website that seemed to be venturing into infowars territory, and slightly leading CNN in blatant click bait.

Not to mention the staggering amount of 'opinion' links on the fox front page.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Al Gore sold his media empire moments
I think you really need to open CNN and Fox News side by side and then evaluate the comment.

I've spent the past two months doing just the above, just to understand the 2 supposed 'sides' of the main stream media (yes, Fox is as MSM as any of them)

What I saw was a Fox News website that seemed to be venturing into infowars territory, and slightly leading CNN in blatant click bait.

Not to mention the staggering amount of 'opinion' links on the fox front page.

I can't watch either for more than a few minutes without feeling nauseous .

I generally watch specific portions piece meal on youtube and that's all i can handle .

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Al Gore sold his media empire moments

I can't watch either for more than a few minutes without feeling nauseous .

I generally watch specific portions piece meal on youtube and that's all i can handle .

I wasn't talking the cable shows, I was talking the websites.