FYI Have you guys seen this yet?

my.

I think you really need to open CNN and Fox News side by side and then evaluate the comment.

I've spent the past two months doing just the above, just to understand the 2 supposed 'sides' of the main stream media (yes, Fox is as MSM as any of them)

What I saw was a Fox News website that seemed to be venturing into infowars territory, and slightly leading CNN in blatant click bait.

Not to mention the staggering amount of 'opinion' links on the fox front page.
I love reading fox news. It's all satire to me. The problem is that a LOT of people take that shit to heart and spew it at others like they came up with it all by themselves.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
The administration as a whole can nurture distrust, in the media, in itself, in government as a whole. Sure. Why not? What else do you call it when someone goes on a “fake news” rant that las two years? It’s not ALL fake. He’s responsible for his share of fake.

What do the parents do to remove the sheriff? Torches and pitchforks? Isn’t it up to his superiors, or the DOJ, or the mayor? Governor? I’m pretty sure the parents can’t drag him out of office. Yes, he’s suspect. Yes, he’s incompetent. I won’t look for it now, but some dumbshit mentioned that in The Shooting Thread a couple days after Parkland.

Calm down, Brainiac.
Usually the sheriff is an elected position, not sure when his term is up.

When this happened here in 2014, http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...donald-officers-fired-timeline-htmlstory.html

There were peaceful protests just after it happened, then, after the video was released, there were more massive protests in the street. HUGE.

But for the Broward Sheriff it seems like the parents have shrugged it off. I don't get that.

Clip of the 2014 shooting in Chi. 16 shots, only 1 dead.