Baby Happy Birthday Liam

racake021308.jpg

LOL RACHEL

Honestly, it's rough right now, since we're both working in DC now. Our commute sucks up time and energy and we won't get home at a decent enough time to do a lot. But, I will spoil him this weekend for sure. :) :) :) :)

heart.gif

Thanks dear.

How's your first day going? You need to give me your office number.

Don't worry about the number right now, as the phone crap isn't set up of course.
My boss said it's because the "Sr. Reps" that deal with this in an expedited manner are off on some business trip. lol!
No one there to take care of the urgent matters...
But, I'm able to get online and all that, no problem. I have the biggest monitor I've ever been in the presence of, along with another monitor that's still bigger than our home ones. The super huge one hurts my eyes it's that big.

Don't worry about the number right now, as the phone crap isn't set up of course.
My boss said it's because the "Sr. Reps" that deal with this in an expedited manner are off on some business trip. lol!
No one there to take care of the urgent matters...
But, I'm able to get online and all that, no problem. I have the biggest monitor I've ever been in the presence of, along with another monitor that's still bigger than our home ones. The super huge one hurts my eyes it's that big.
First day and you're posting on the internet. Awesome. :cool:

First day and you're posting on the internet. Awesome. :cool:
I has superior authoritay!

Lol, for real though, I needed to be on, because I have been informed that I need to, essentially, "reform" this customer service rep, Mike. It's going to be tough, but I learned that I was hired to manage this dude, along with everything else and their hopes are that I refine all of his work and change the way that he makes more work out of everything. :/ So yea, I'm on the new system they have implemented and figured it all out already my manager is very impressed. :) So, I'm playing around right now.
Yuck, but whatever, everything else makes me over the moon happy. :)

BTW, I'm on mac, and I'm missing punctuation at times, because I've NEVER been on a mac system and I'm getting used to this deal. Ugh...

NASA uses macs? pfft typical government wasting money.

SO FAR, it's not that bad, but I have yet to get further into apps and what not. Just have dealt with the new databases they have set up. They used me and two others as intros to it. I iz flattured n stuff. Now I have to teach this ...drone, Mike, and he's pretty set in his ways...lol at hiring someone "with a strong personality" to "reform" a drone-type employee...

SO FAR, it's not that bad, but I have yet to get further into apps and what not. Just have dealt with the new databases they have set up. They used me and two others as intros to it. I iz flattured n stuff. Now I have to teach this ...drone, Mike, and he's pretty set in his ways...lol at hiring someone "with a strong personality" to "reform" a drone-type employee...

What time are you getting out from work?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM

I know sometimes you and I have not gotten along. I hope we can slowly put that behind us =) Have a good year, mate!