Baby Happy Birthday Liam

happy birthday, liam! may you be able to go down under tonight...or have someone go down under on you. :hi2u:

and you have the best name in the world.

Don't worry about the number right now, as the phone crap isn't set up of course.
My boss said it's because the "Sr. Reps" that deal with this in an expedited manner are off on some business trip. lol!
No one there to take care of the urgent matters...
But, I'm able to get online and all that, no problem. I have the biggest monitor I've ever been in the presence of, along with another monitor that's still bigger than our home ones. The super huge one hurts my eyes it's that big.

How many guys have come by to check out the new piece of office ass?

Happy Birthday Liamz!!!!
I hope Juli spoils u rotten and has nothing but dirty filthy seckz with u.

Also.. Lol @ juli NOT giving her Aussie captor her work#!!!

Run juliiii run to Toronto!!!

Thanks Kiki. Hopefully I will get some birthday anal!
Happy birthday, may your days be numbered in Battlefield once I sign on. /evil laugh

Thanks April!

And no. Your ass is in for a rude awakening when you play against me in a FPS..

Also, happy birthday your crotchety fucker.

Cheers you wanker.

Not really. It's fairly predictable. Lots of men in cubicle cells getting "rescued" by a woman with a skirt? Happens more than you think.

I said funny. I didn't say uncommon. I got quite a kick witnessing it with the new sales girl that came here (she's not even that hot - just slightly above average)

Pics of Juli in her work attire, plz. I'm curious as to what Liam let's her wear out of the house..:fly:

it's like a sleeveless black dress with a collar, and comes down to the knees. And a black business jacket over it. Along with heals that come up to the top of her calves.

I said funny. I didn't say uncommon. I got quite a kick witnessing it with the new sales girl that came here (she's not even that hot - just slightly above average)

But outside of your wife, you have very strange tastes in women, so your slighty above average might either be a dog or goddess depending on your mood.