Baby Happy Birthday Liam

Ya I don't dress that nice to work. :waw:

It's fawken NASA! lol. :heart:

We have casual Fridays though!! I just found out today...After I got to work and asked my super. I'm wearing a pair of my "Kate Fit" pants today from VS. Did you ever get a pair??

I SWEAR, Zac will molest your ass when you have them on. You might not make it out the door! :)

We have casual Fridays though!! I just found out today...After I got to work and asked my super. I'm wearing a pair of my "Kate Fit" pants today from VS. Did you ever get a pair??

I SWEAR, Zac will molest your ass when you have them on. You might not make it out the door! :)

Those pants! :drool:

AHhhh I haven't yet!!! I will do that right now. What size do you normally get? I think we are similar sizes....

Okay... I'm in between sizes 0-2 depending on the style. So I'm not 100% sure on the size for these pants. OMG I love those pants too. I can't ever be a LHW, online shopping is too much fun!!!
I think the 0 will be fine for you!
They fit so well that even of you aren't EXACTLY a 0, you should be totally fine. I swuur!