Ontopic Happy 70th, Jimmy Page!

The story I fucked up above was that I have a 45 I bought when I was like 14 at the Tower Records in NYC which was probably the biggest record store in the world (RIP - even had escalators it was so fucking big) and I bought an original Immigrant Song 45 with Hey, Hey, What Can I Do solely to get that B side which was otherwise unavailable in any other capacity at the time. I haven't seen it in 20 years due to being in a box somewhere and thought it was Traveling Riverside Blues due to bad memory resulting in above edit.

You joke but classic rock is dead here, at least in Atlanta.
I heard a classic rock station play Soundgarden yesterday in the wife's car.

I like to think there's a moving window on classic rock, but I'm not ready to give up Zeppelin as geriatric rock yet (though it is pretty awesome to include Priest and Maiden).

Atlanta has gotten so young, hip, and liberal that all the classic rock stations have been turned over for other formats. Started about 10 years ago. There wasn't even an "alternative" station for a few years which was the other staple of Atlanta radio. Radio here went from awesome to disastrous almost overnight.

I heard a classic rock station play Soundgarden yesterday in the wife's car.

I like to think there's a moving window on classic rock, but I'm not ready to give up Zeppelin as geriatric rock yet (though it is pretty awesome to include Priest and Maiden).

Their first album was like 88. I have a Jane's Addiction tshirt from 88 still to this day. :fly:

Who the hell listens to "the radio" any more, anyways?
Its all insulting loud commercials, and idiot DJs

Me, when I'm in my car I never drive, or my gf's car which I drive even less. Both our cars are 2004, paid for, low miles, and neither of us cares to sink another dime into them. :cool:

Me, when I'm in my car I never drive, or my gf's car which I drive even less. Both our cars are 2004, paid for, low miles, and neither of us cares to sink another dime into them. :cool:

BECAUSE YOU WALK EVERYWHERE, AMIRITE?

Jimmy Page's attempt at country guitar is both hilarious and awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure you guys aren't surprised that I don't know who Jimmy Page is... was?

I'm betting he's not a beatle.