Hahaha.. found an old pic of myself.

BigDov said:
If I remember right, she's going for up on her shoulder blade area...... I'm sure she can say what's what though.
I know that... I'm just trying to say that a lot of people are getting those wings on thier back. Just like how a lot of people got lower back tats. It's the new hotness it seems.

April23 said:
I know that... I'm just trying to say that a lot of people are getting those wings on thier back. Just like how a lot of people got lower back tats. It's the new hotness it seems.

Oh, sorry. I knew that lower back tat was neat for a while, but I guess I didn't realize that wings were becoming popular.

I've been seeing more and more people around here with their whole arms covered lately. Sleeves? Isn't that what it's called? A few full neck tats too. Guess whatever floats a persons boat :eek:

April23 said:
Maybe I'm weird, but I don't like wing tattoos on girls. Maybe I've never seen a good set or something, but I just don't like them. Personally, I think tattoos should be able to be covered up by normal clothes. I dated a girl who had a cross on her shoulderblade, and whenever we went somewhere nice she had to wear a shawl to cover the thing. IMO, it totally ruins the look of a nice evening gown.

April23 said:

To each their own, but I don't want to get any tattoos anywhere :eek:

BigDov said:
Oh, sorry. I knew that lower back tat was neat for a while, but I guess I didn't realize that wings were becoming popular.

I've been seeing more and more people around here with their whole arms covered lately. Sleeves? Isn't that what it's called? A few full neck tats too. Guess whatever floats a persons boat :eek:
Sleeves have been around forever. Neck tats used to be a really big fad also.

CletusJones said:
Maybe I'm weird, but I don't like wing tattoos on girls. Maybe I've never seen a good set or something, but I just don't like them. Personally, I think tattoos should be able to be covered up by normal clothes. I dated a girl who had a cross on her shoulderblade, and whenever we went somewhere nice she had to wear a shawl to cover the thing. IMO, it totally ruins the look of a nice evening gown.
That's what I think. If it can't be covered, its tacky.

April23 said:
I have two, both easily hidden. :( I did get the lower back tat, one day I'll save enough to remove it.

If it's easily hidden maybe it would be more trouble than it's worth to get removed.

I have a bit of an issue with needles. I don't particularly mind if the use of a needle is medically necessary (blood tests, injections, etc) but if that needle doesn't really have to be used I'd prefer not to be a human pincushion :tard:

DW said:
If it's easily hidden maybe it would be more trouble than it's worth to get removed.

I have a bit of an issue with needles. I don't particularly mind if the use of a needle is medically necessary (blood tests, injections, etc) but if that needle doesn't really have to be used I'd prefer not to be a human pincushion :tard:
It's really not all that bad. It only breaks thru the first few layers of skin or something.

I just want the one on my back removed. I miss having an empty back with no ink. lol

b_sinning said:
My wife wants both of us to get the Raki symbol for good health and well being on our lower spines. I told her throw in a blow job and I'm there.
Couple tats OMGBADNEWS.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I want care and feeding instructions tatooed on my back in case I end up with amnesia or something

Why not name, address, phone number, and person to contact in case of brain death?