Hahaha.. found an old pic of myself.

April23 said:
That's what I think. If it can't be covered, its tacky.
true.dat

Although, when I was in shape I'd wear shirts that you could see it through or that would let it peek out from under the sleeve a little. I kinda like showing mine off, but there's a time and place for everything.

CletusJones said:
true.dat

Although, when I was in shape I'd wear shirts that you could see it through or that would let it peek out from under the sleeve a little. I kinda like showing mine off, but there's a time and place for everything.

I've seen some tacky designs, but I don't think visible tattoos are tacky. I love showing mine off when I can! And I like seeing other peoples too. How is it any different than someone wearing jewelry or any other accessory?

April23 said:
I know that... I'm just trying to say that a lot of people are getting those wings on thier back. Just like how a lot of people got lower back tats. It's the new hotness it seems.

I've wanted this tat for years. It'll be drawn by a real artist exactly how I want it, to perfection. And it'll be going from my shoulderblades all the way down. I can't wait. If it's a fad for other people, that's fine, they'll end up regretting theirs whereas I'll be content with my original gorgeous tat. :)

CletusJones said:
Maybe I'm weird, but I don't like wing tattoos on girls. Maybe I've never seen a good set or something, but I just don't like them. Personally, I think tattoos should be able to be covered up by normal clothes. I dated a girl who had a cross on her shoulderblade, and whenever we went somewhere nice she had to wear a shawl to cover the thing. IMO, it totally ruins the look of a nice evening gown.

Well the kinda guys I am very attracted to are the kind who will have or will love tattoos, so it's really not a problem for me. As for covering it up, I don't plan on wearing backless shirts to work so I think I'll be just fine. When I wear dresses I'll wear completely backless ones to show it off. If someone doesn't like it, fuckem, I don't particularly care so long as I'm happy and it doesn't affect my working life. :)

April23 said:
Couple tats OMGBADNEWS.

At least it's not someones name.

There is a hot bar tender that works near here that has her name tattooed across her lower back. We asked her is it so the guy knows what name to call her during sex. She said she thought of it more as a license plate. When we asked what was the yearly fee to ride she threw us out.

Nemo said:
I've wanted this tat for years. It'll be drawn by a real artist exactly how I want it, to perfection. And it'll be going from my shoulderblades all the way down. I can't wait. If it's a fad for other people, that's fine, they'll end up regretting theirs whereas I'll be content with my original gorgeous tat. :)

Well the kinda guys I am very attracted to are the kind who will have or will love tattoos, so it's really not a problem for me. As for covering it up, I don't plan on wearing backless shirts to work so I think I'll be just fine. When I wear dresses I'll wear completely backless ones to show it off. If someone doesn't like it, fuckem, I don't particularly care so long as I'm happy and it doesn't affect my working life. :)
:cool: I think the wing tattoos are cool, regardless of the fad.

I've always been attracted to people that have them too, even before I had one. I dated one guy that had a really cool tat of a storm cloud with lightning all over his shoulder. Might not have ever dated him if he didn't have it, the tat was the reason we started talking to eachother.

Pandora said:
:cool: I think the wing tattoos are cool, regardless of the fad.

I've always been attracted to people that have them too, even before I had one. I dated one guy that had a really cool tat of a storm cloud with lightning all over his shoulder. Might not have ever dated him if he didn't have it, the tat was the reason we started talking to eachother.

Same, if a guy with a tat asked for my number I'd be like YES PLS SECHS. Man it's hot hot hot. :drool:

Nemo said:
Same, if a guy with a tat asked for my number I'd be like YES PLS SECHS. Man it's hot hot hot. :drool:
Guys with tats have always been bad news for me.

...but then thats what you look for eh? :fly: