Hahaha.. found an old pic of myself.

I could make a new thread for this pic but considering there's already a thread dedicated to old, bad pics here is me completely trashed quite a few years ago (notice I am still blonde).

trashed0js.jpg

:D

BigDov said:
A few years ago??? :lol:

Well I've had black hair for more than 2years, before that I was pink. That pic was prolly 4yrs ago, or there abouts.

Edit: YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO BE ON THE FORAMS GO AWAY YOU NEED TO WORK YOU WILL GET FIRED AND THEN LIVE ON THE STREET AND HAVE TO COME LIVE WITH ME IN MY BASEMENT AND BE MY LOVE SLAVE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE SO GET BACK TO WORK.

:heart:

Nemo said:
Children don't have wings :wtf:

Except in this book I read once by James Patterson, it was about some mad scientists making like perfect children who just happened to have wings and the brains of like 50million yr olds. That was a great book.
They don't?

Well I'll be Sandra Dee in stretch vinyl, I got ripped off then.

*takes rifle off wall*

Nemo said:
Children don't have wings :wtf:

Except in this book I read once by James Patterson, it was about some mad scientists making like perfect children who just happened to have wings and the brains of like 50million yr olds. That was a great book.

"When the Wind Blows"??? I read that.

DW said:
"When the Wind Blows"??? I read that.

Yeah did you read the sequel? It's where the vet chick and her bf are trying to get custody of the kids and the scientists are still after them etc. I think it was prolly better than the first one, ending wasn't spectacular though. :)

Edit: And one of the kids die. It's so sad. :(